2018 Jump Squad

[kp...]

Hope everyone is still holding on and feeling a bit better. I will be gone for a bit as I am feeling 90-95% healed and feel forums do more harm than good at this stage. Ill be back when i am 100%.

Keep it up guys  :smitten:

Probably a good move, kp. I have been limiting my time on the forum and navigating to mostly positive boards or familiar ones. Look forward to seeing you back which means you will be 100%. Good luck!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [fe...]

• [To...]

• [Et...]

• [kp...]

Top Posters In This Topic

4 weeks post jump and I’m starting to feel a difference. Starting to feel like my normal self again. The symptoms are slowly fading and I know I have more to go but this is what it’s supposed to feel like  :thumbsup:

4 weeks post jump and I’m starting to feel a difference. Starting to feel like my normal self again. The symptoms are slowly fading and I know I have more to go but this is what it’s supposed to feel like  :thumbsup:

Noles, that's fantastic news. I am at the same point in time, has been up and down but leveling out. Keep it up!

I'm a month off and the bottom is falling out. Today, the dread, fear, terror and depression are the worst ever and seem to be spiraling down.  I'm scared where this may be headed. 

Sorry to hear that gardenlady. First of all, congratulations on being off this stuff for a month. I am a day or 2 away from my first month anniversary.  I can relate to what you are experiencing, although I don't think my issues were as severe. About a week and a half ago, I had a very spikey week with anxiety off the charts. I was a bit surprised by the degree of the anxiety and I was having "mini" panic attacks. I guess my CNS was in revolt as probably the last few molecules were metabolized out of my system and there ain't no more....

Even though where you are now is painful, you are on the other side. The benzo is not going to give up without a fight, but that fight is over. You have made it this far and you just have to stay one step ahead of your brain which is trying to trick you.

Stay strong and congratulate yourself for the strength that it took to get you here! Hope you feel better and this wave shall pass.

Sorry to hear that gardenlady. First of all, congratulations on being off this stuff for a month. I am a day or 2 away from my first month anniversary.  I can relate to what you are experiencing, although I don't think my issues were as severe. About a week and a half ago, I had a very spikey week with anxiety off the charts. I was a bit surprised by the degree of the anxiety and I was having "mini" panic attacks. I guess my CNS was in revolt as probably the last few molecules were metabolized out of my system and there ain't no more....

Even though where you are now is painful, you are on the other side. The benzo is not going to give up without a fight, but that fight is over. You have made it this far and you just have to stay one step ahead of your brain which is trying to trick you.

Stay strong and congratulate yourself for the strength that it took to get you here! Hope you feel better and this wave shall pass.

Thanks for following up, TMB.  Today has been awful as is each day, I'm sorry to report.  Wish I could be more positive.  I am in a constant state of terror 24/7 and it doesn't let up.  It's gotten worse as time goes on.  My sleep is really messed up, too, and I have agoraphobia.  Plus, the Cymbalta I'm on is adding to the agitation, but I'm too unstable to mess with it right now.  I don't know what to do. I'm really scared.

Thanks for following up, TMB.  Today has been awful as is each day, I'm sorry to report.  Wish I could be more positive.  I am in a constant state of terror 24/7 and it doesn't let up.  It's gotten worse as time goes on.  My sleep is really messed up, too, and I have agoraphobia.  Plus, the Cymbalta I'm on is adding to the agitation, but I'm too unstable to mess with it right now.  I don't know what to do. I'm really scared.

Hey gardenlady. Sounds like another day in the suck column. I feel bad for you.

I got triggered today regarding some outpatient surgery on my wrist for next week. My anxiety was taking my breath away. I felt paralyzed. Just short of panic. Definitely feels raw when you are un-medicated. Thankfully, on the long hold group thread, I posted a rant and Gingermint responded with a great post filled with all kinds of information and advice, as she works for a surgery center that does a lot of the procedures that I am having done. Turns out that facts are the best evidence for counteracting intrusive thoughts. I feel a whole lot better. My thinking was irrational and obsessive and spiraling out of control. I am now on my way back down to a much more calm state.

What facts can we serve up to counteract your fears?

Hey gardenlady. Sounds like another day in the suck column. I feel bad for you.

I got triggered today regarding some outpatient surgery on my wrist for next week. My anxiety was taking my breath away. I felt paralyzed. Just short of panic. Definitely feels raw when you are un-medicated. Thankfully, on the long hold group thread, I posted a rant and Gingermint responded with a great post filled with all kinds of information and advice, as she works for a surgery center that does a lot of the procedures that I am having done. Turns out that facts are the best evidence for counteracting intrusive thoughts. I feel a whole lot better. My thinking was irrational and obsessive and spiraling out of control. I am now on my way back down to a much more calm state.

What facts can we serve up to counteract your fears?

I learned from the moderators that I can't post my answer to your question here as it pertains to God and so is allowed only on the Faith Board.  But as you and your question are on this thread and not there, it wouldn't make sense for me to post it there as it would be an isolated comment in a vacuum without context.  So, sorry about that, but thank you for your kind response.

[97...]
Many people find comfort in their religious beliefs which is why the forum offers a Faith-Based section.  It's a very active part of the forum, and doctrinal thoughts and prayers are very welcome there.  However, there are posts/discussions there that could make non-believers (or non-Christian believers) uncomfortable and probably add to their anxiety.  That's not something that we want for the forum to do (make people more anxious), so we ask that posts regarding religious beliefs be posted in an area where they will be embraced. 

How are you guys? I am struggling with some reduction from 1.0mg clonazepam daily to 0.7mg....

2 months off today feeling close to 100%

I jumped 03/06/18 after a 3.5 month slow taper off Xanax. Mild symptoms though if I had to go out into the world, they would be considered moderate or higher.  ???

Hi guys: hope all is good with you unfortunately I had to go back to psych drugs. Now I am with 1mg of clonazepam , 60mg of duloxetine and 25mg of quetiapine daily. Next Tuesday I have an appointment with my Pdoc to modify some meds. I have been feeling like a zombie, all day in bed. This is so sad.

Hey guys. Sorry for the time I missed around here the past month or so. But I am back. I started my taper again after I reinstated and am now down to .1875mg of Clonazepam 1X/Day (only at night). In a really quick nutshell of what happened to me. I jumped around Jan 12 and ended up in the hospital 3 times for cyclical vomiting which occurred everyday for 12 days (always started in the morning) I had escaped stomach issues for the most part during my 6 month taper but then they hit right after I jumped. My Pdoc had to put me back on a low dose of Clonazepam (.25mg 1X/day) again to stabilize me. I got stabilized for the most part within a week and stopped vomiting. I stayed on .25mg for one month before I started to taper again. I do want to say that I did not have any new sxs, weird waves, or issues from reinstating and then tapering again. I know alot of people do, I just wanted to document I luckily didn't have that issue. I actually feel better now that I'm tapering. So the plan is to go with how my body is feeling and when I get down to .125mg I will make smaller cuts in hopes to avoid any stomach issues that occurred like last time. I still have sxs that I battle everyday but it didn't get any worse after the reinstatement. So, I should be back with the jump club here shortly. I don't want to put a time frame on it, but most certainly Im doing better and will be there soon! I hope all you guys are still doing well and to the ones that are still having a really difficult time, I 100% feel your pain. I thought I was done with this myself and here I am again. Im just going to keep trucking along guys until the finish line:)

*Number one thing my Pdoc and I think caused the stomach issues was that I went too fast at the end of my taper. I didn't think anything of it, but boy even a small amount can be a lot depending on your body.

Hi guys! I just joined the boards. I jumped off Clonazepam 4weeks ago after 8 years PERSCRIBED LOL for Anxiety. I have experienced several sx over the last 8 years, and until now, always attributed it to my anxiety. Now I know it was the Clonazepam from the very start. I’m glad to be apart of the 2018 class. This WD is terrible, but just isolating my last 8 years Down to this medication is comforting.

Here’s to our successes and failures. Keep moving forward.

I’ve been wanting to join a voice chat support group for casual conversation during the day so I figured I would start my own.

This is an anonymous group do not share personally identifiable contact information. If you have a discord account already that could identify you, create a new anonymous account.

This is in no way or shape affiliated with benzo buddies.

Please use this group for casual chat and support

You can download discord from the app store it’s free

Then follow this link

My username on there is ******* Talk to you guys soon.

Edited: Removed chat link

• 2 weeks later...

How are you guys? I am struggling with some reduction from 1.0mg clonazepam daily to 0.7mg....

Hey survivor:

2 months off and you feel 100%? Now that is a fully open window. Congratulations. I hope your window lasts forever. Even if it doesn't, you have proven that the Klonopin was the culprit.

Tommy

Hey survivor:

2 months off and you feel 100%? Now that is a fully open window. Congratulations. I hope your window lasts forever. Even if it doesn't, you have proven that the Klonopin was the culprit.

Tommy

Still going strong into month #3. Mild waves here and there but i cant complain!