Anxiety/terror and DP/DR on a whole new level - really scared

[72...]

[72...]
I'm tapering as slowly as possible but I just rolled around on my floor telling my mom to commit me to a psych ward so I am in terrible tolerance and my central nervous system is so ravaged I have no clue how I'm gonna get through this. I really don't.

Hey Fuzzy, I'm so sorry to hear you are still feeling so awful.  I was just trying to think of anything that might help but I have no idea.  :'(  I'm sending you hugs.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

You’ll get through this Fuzzy. You’re mom seems like she really cares about you and calms you down. The only thing that I can think of right now is to somehow go to Australia at this clinic.

https://www.freshstart.org.au/services/treatment-clinic

The other options are tapering or doing a phenobarbital detox. You should show your mom that link and see what she says.

Normal for BWD.

Ive been there. It is the hardest part.

once its gone, its gone.

Now I dont have none of these irrational fears

[72...]

What makes this detox in Australia any different from all the clinics in America? The risk is still the same as far as I'm concerned. If there was a place that guaranteed a smooth detix then everyone here would go there.

I am trying very hard to breathe and remind myself that it's temporary and normal but it's so damn scary and debilitating.