Horrible insomnia and feel faint when I lay on my sides. Anyone else?

[St...]

I dread what little sleep I get every night.

When I turn on my side, I feel faint which jolts the adrenaline to act.

Docs tell me it's ramped up dysautonomia.

Last night I got up quick and got vertigo and face- planted after hitting the dresser.

Had to call paramedics to check me over.

Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.

I feel like quality of life has left.

I can't offer you much in the way of how to heal, but I can tell you that I am experiencing dysautonomia also. Went to a functional neurologist and he said I do have "some dysautonomia". I do want you to know you are not alone. I am trying to figure out to heal from this as well. I haven't fainted yet, but I have issues.

I will post anything that I find helps as soon as possible,.. Have you been to a functional doctor yet? If now have you been diagnosed with ANYTHING?

My heart beat races rapidly if I even move in my bed. I also wake up from dreams and it's racing away. I also while at my appointment today started getting the racing heart out of the blue.

Not fun... Some people call it POTS syndrome (look it up). I few have been healed through a program called DNRS... Go on youtube for more info... I will be looking into this myself after I get blood work done to check my adrenals and thyroid etc.

Blessings,

Sunny

• 5 years later...
How are you now? I’m also dealing with dysautonomia from benzo use. 0.5mg Ativan every other night for the last 5 years. Before that it was 2-3 times a week for 5 years (excluding 4 years of being pregnant and nursing).