• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Re...]

• [ne...]

• [Yo...]

• [As...]

Wow, what did you wear it with?  :)

Just regular clothes. It was the perfect summer hat to keep the sun off me while still allowing my head to breathe. Also good in the rain. NOT so good in high winds though lol. I usually carry a special sun umbrella but the hat was good for festivals or hiking when I needed my hands free. I live at high altitude in a very sunny place and the sun can burn my skin within minutes. I hate it here!

Maybe you can move, once you feel better?

Here the summers are very hot also and I need to wear hats. But I actually love to wear them, and got so diligent at sun protection that I now have a Vitamin D deficiency. Yay me! :laugh:

I will definitely be moving. This is my partner’s last year of college and we will move next summer. I hope I’m well enough by then. Because the sun burns people so much faster at high altitude most have a vitamin d deficiency including me. I hope you’re getting in some good relaxation today. Xoxo

Wow. I didn’t want it to end. You are finding some amazing stuff New. I feel like a slacker on my tiny phone it’s hard to search for things. Hopefully today I will have the energy to get on my computer. Xoxo

Awwww Red, please don't say you are a slacker, you are a fighter for going through this w/d!

You do what you feel like, what is right for you. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore.

:smitten:

Awwww Red, please don't say you are a slacker, you are a fighter for going through this w/d!

You do what you feel like, what is right for you. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore.

:smitten:

Truer words never spoken! Sometimes teasing myself makes me feel better. It reminds me of the absurdity of it all. 😘