Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

SONGS That Make You Wanna BUST A MOVE!

[Yo...]

[d9...]
Always liked that one...and the video with the walking robotic legs...lots of synthesizers in that one...Here's another "breakin'" song...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04yCea2HOhY

You got my number on those two, HTC!

"I Feel For You" is on regular rotation on my iPod, and the second song, though not on my iPod, brings me back to my clubbing days in Japan.

[d9...]
Yeah; they're both really good...That "I Feel for You" was right when people were wearing bright fluorescent clothing...I remember having this gosh awful neon orange sweat shirt with matching beads and a hair scarf....um...funky

Yeah, remember the fluorescent clothing! I was wearing Jordache, and later Ocean Pacific, and then became a skateboarding poser and wore Vans and Vision shirts and shorts.  8)

[d9...]
Don't think I ever had much of an eye for fashion though I desperately tried to re-invent myself as the trends came to pass....gawd, I remember when overalls even made a comeback but rather than stylish, I looked like a farmer...Then the time when buttons were popular; I'd pin them all on my jeans jacket...total dweeb.

lol Dweeb? We all thought we were cool, until you look back years later!

Did you write on your jeans or taper your pants with a bunch of safety pins?

[d9...]
I was a dweeb and knew it at the time too...I didn't write so much on my jeans unless it was by accident and don't recall using safety pins...I remember Coca-Cola shirts and Max Headroom t-shirts and floral jams....yeah...then Spud Mackenzie...lots of trends

I was a dweeb and knew it at the time too...I didn't write so much on my jeans unless it was by accident and don't recall using safety pins...I remember Coca-Cola shirts and Max Headroom t-shirts and floral jams....yeah...then Spud Mackenzie...lots of trends

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't think I ever had much of an eye for fashion though I desperately tried to re-invent myself as the trends came to pass....gawd, I remember when overalls even made a comeback but rather than stylish, I looked like a farmer...Then the time when buttons were popular; I'd pin them all on my jeans jacket...total dweeb.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This one I've never really liked, but great memories of being in Paris when it was a huge hit!  (Shook knows about Paris cos he can speak French).  8)

https://youtu.be/z70q6WY-9n8

The only Paris I have (carnal) knowledge of is Paris Hilton.

She'll never admit to it.

The Ghostbusters Theme! I used to spin that record over and over!