Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  72 members

Music Lovers

SONGS That Make You Wanna BUST A MOVE!

[Yo...]

Me too!

Here's one for you LF2015 as a birdie told me you love this band. This is my favorite song of theirs and lucky me I saw them in concert 5 times over the years.

Hang Fire

I like these verses the best. It makes me laugh.

You know marrying money is a full time job

I don't need the aggravation

I'm a lazy slob

I'm liking the whole HANG FiRE and DIGGING FOR FIRE concept. I'd say most people tend to fluctuate between the two over the course of their lives, benzos or not :)

I sure felt the fire of 2.5mg V reduction. It's HANG FIRE for me at this point. No digging right now.... :D. Shall keep digging  a little later on.....

But the FIRE has always been there:

LF:

I just love this song! I try to listen to it every day. I'm learning my history lessons. Now if I could only keep up with the names......I did get Marilyn Monroe,  no go Edsel, Mafia, Nixon (twice), U2, cola wars and I can't take it anymore! lol. That last one could be any of us.

Betsy :)

LF:

I just love this song! I try to listen to it every day. I'm learning my history lessons. Now if I could only keep up with the names......I did get Marilyn Monroe,  no go Edsel, Mafia, Nixon (twice), U2, cola wars and I can't take it anymore! lol. That last one could be any of us.

Betsy :)

So true Betsy. So true!!!

I think I figured out the problem. I think we've been taking the "wrong" kind of pills  :D.

LF:

That made me LOL. Funny, if someone didn't know any better, they might think this is a commercial. At least the US might as ever other TV ad is about DRUGS! I forgot all about Foo Fighters, so thanks for the memories. :smitten: I must now put their songs in my iPhone along with more Simple Minds songs.

Just a friendly reminder as the OP that this is a thread for songs that make you wanna bust a move, cut a rug, jitterbug, "Jump, Jive an' Wail", do the hustle, the mash potato, or "The Carlton".    ;)

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/carlton-dance-1.gif

Heard this in the morning as a window began after 2 weeks hell. I was driving and actually felt myself start to bob along. I got into it which hasn't happened since this whole ordeal began:

Short Skirt/Long Jacket - Cake

Party Train by the Gap Band

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

http://reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dancer.gif

Pinky,

That's so awesome! Music's got the power! Cake brings me back....

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive

We had fun with this one awhile ago over on the dizziness support thread! Love his hip action. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Caviezel has the spiritual aura. Murphy's the creepy one. lol

Couldn't agree more about Malick, though some love to hate him. He divides critics like Baz Luhrmann.