lost my job due to insomnia,will sleep ever return?

[pa...]

I never had "sleeping" problems other than me just staying up too late from time to time.

My sleep issues came out of the blue and were "health anxiety" related and took off like a wild fire.  Finally seem to have them back under control.  I have been battling with sleep for over 2.5 years.  Getting a lot better though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [mu...]

• [me...]

• [al...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked with her about my insomnia,lack of concentration and feeling like in "brain fog"

Everyone had a feeling like you brain is somehow in a fog,like you are ih half of a sleep when you go out?And huge lack of concentration,when you watch something or read and it just passes away from you?

I'm only on antidepressant now.But I must take nitrazepam or I will not fall asleep.

She stopped ambien which I didn't even take except first day,and she doesn't know.

Lat night 0 sleep,took nitrazepam 5 mg at 1:30 a.m. nothing,then at 3 a.m 2.5 mg nothing,no sleep at all.

Headache,lack of concentration over day,nausea.

I can't even take a nap over day and that lasts very long.Wtf is wrong with me,guys?

I took benzos for over 20 yrs to help me sleep. It took me quite awhile, at least 2 mos before my sleep got better. If I take too much drugs for sleep, I wake up terribly tired and groggy.