Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  70 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Bets thanks a lot I like that song and the pic, but it clicks, but it just changes sizes, isn't this fun and a way to distract? :thumbsup:

[move][glow=red,2,300]BG[/glow][/move]

Bets thanks a lot I like that song and the pic, but it clicks, but it just changes sizes, isn't this fun and a way to distract? :thumbsup:

[move][glow=red,2,300]BG[/glow][/move]

I clicked it and the song plays. Whadda's up? Also, imagine having a debate this Sunday night.........................What woman is going to watch it?...............I know.........Maggie Smith. :laugh: [move]You have to see The Lady in the Van, BG........[/move]

Well, I thought it was a new way of clicking, so what you did was go in and do a quote and add the

things missing. Oh my the way, I am now typing in my brackets imgs etc, I am getting so good I am

getting spooked :2funny:

I clicked it and the song plays. Whadda's up?

Song plays in my quote, but not in the original post.

Spooky, huh?

I got it off google, mebbe that's why...... ::)

Bets I will listen to it, but I am not listening to the debate, you know this weekend is the last of Abby

Downton, and it will be 2 hrs long. You got the song off of Google?  :D

BG.........you are out of control.......... Mebbe you need something to calm you down :D:laugh:

Johnny B. Goode. Chuck Berry

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTvrsUFUWhfdArKwb6fcdPu2uFXAOcql2gDi1KYTAYQp3FLcBk

Bets, I am calm, I can come here and listen to Music, but I probably could use a little less Valium, but

going down, hey see you are down to 66.5mg, that is great. :thumbsup:

[move]BG[/move]

BG: Just started. But it was weird to drop 3.5 mg at once, when I dropped my K by something like .25 mg. BG.................. :smitten:

BG Oh, did you feel bad, my second taper, I was again

on 10mg of V, and My ENT said  I had to cut out one dosage, and that was 5mg, I was surprised, I did

not have any sx's at all, I was hit when I got down to almost off, and of course he rushed the taper and

I had stroke like sx's after about 6 days off, but horrible neck and shoulder bunched up and vertigo, and

just think it and I had it, all because he pushed, and I being not of sound mind, because I allowed that

it was so horrible. But now it is easier, of course I have had some bad times, but anthills compared to

first two tapers. But have found the lower I go, I am not going to cut as much, and I am holding for

2 months to allow my CNS to heal, I know holding is not necessary, but it is the way I have done this

third taper and I am sticking to it.  :thumbsup:

AFTER THE LOVING

ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK

I think that is one person who should have changed his name...... :D BG: No problems at all for me. K taper was a breeze. And so far so good on my Val..just so you should know. :D

[glow=red,2,300]BETS. so glad to hear you are doing well, I think you will do well, I am not a fortune teller, but it may be how you keep Humor in your life, roll with the punches, I have only good thoughts about you and this taper. Funny long name, but the song is very good. Jeez

I guess my tech skills are not so good, I thought I was just doing your name, oh well. :D[/glow] 

That is interesting, so he made up the name for a stage name?. Nice thread results on  Vent

Here, I think it will get more hits, Fell asleep, just woke up!! feels great to see someone on threads

great to see the green. :D:smitten:

So tell me, if Arnold borrowed his stage name, did he have to apply to use it, or can you just

borrow another person's name?. All I know for sure at one time he was eye candy and love the

song, if you watched video he is old, but then if we live long enough we are all old.  ::)

Well I am changing my name to Jessica Rabbit something or other, but my Parents, would not have liked

that. It is nice to learn something everyday. But Jessica is not a famous name, oh well. :D

Si green is good, dinero, uno  8) lantern. ;)