Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Here’s a funny/excellent old 10CC song you guys should get a kick out of

Edited by [Kh...]
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, [[K...] said:

I am a fan of this lady…she touches me.  And my sorrow is great at the moment 

@[Kh...]I knew I loved you, man!!

Hissing of Summer Lawns. Yes!!

in France they kiss on Main Street so good. Love, love, you for posting this. 

“in France they kiss on main street amour mama, NOT CHEAP DISPLAY!” 🙂

Edited by [wi...]
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

Couldn’t help myself! Brings back such amazing memories for me.

I was so free, man!

I hear you.  Joni is an amazing artist.  One of the finest of all time.  I listen to this album regularly.  Around the year 2005 in Newport Beach, CA I saw a cover band in the a bar called The Quiet Woman play this and it blew me away.  Pretty sure nobody in the bar had any idea it was Joni.  Gave me goosebumps.  Still does.  Glad this brought back some good memories.  🙏🙏

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

@[Kh...]I knew I loved you, man!!

Hissing of Summer Lawns. Yes!!

in France they kiss on Main Street so good. Love, love, you for posting this. 

“in France they kiss on main street amour mama, NOT CHEAP DISPLAY!” 🙂

Back at you brother.  I have a deep library.  I’ll post a few more of my Joni favs see if I can get your good mojo going.  

Edited by [Kh...]
  • Like 2

Hejira followed Hissing….I like this track about old Memphis musicians down on Beale street .  Joni Mitchell's song "Furry Sings the Blues" (on her album Hejira) is about her visit to Lewis's apartment and a mostly ruined Beale Street on February 5, 1976. Lewis despised the Mitchell song and felt she should pay him royalties for being its subject.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[lo...]
On 29/03/2024 at 21:08, [[b...] said:

I just love this song.

It is a very moving song, BG.  I hope you are well and thanks for sharing your love of music. 

• Love 1

[be...]
2 hours ago, [[l...] said:

It is a very moving song, BG.  I hope you are well and thanks for sharing your love of music. 

Yes it is and I am glad you like it too. I am doing OK, and hope you are doing well, I sure have missed you and the critters, but I am sure they are keeping busy and in your hair as much as possible.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

[Ja...]
4 hours ago, [[l...] said:

Fiona I missed you so much. I love this song too. 

Hi BG ♥️

[be...]
10 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Hi BG ♥️

:hug::mybuddy:

• Like 1

[lo...]
On 02/04/2024 at 10:41, [[b...] said:

:hug::mybuddy:

Hi BG.  I miss you too.  I think of you often.  I enjoy the music you share and glad you are doing okay.  The critters are very busy, planning a big purr-tay for my birthday in a couple of months and there is still that swimming pool which is now in the process of being installed!!  MC is always finding new money-making schemes or so he tells me anyway.  They really do spoil me. 

Hugs 

Fiona :hug:

Edited by [lo...]
  • Love 2

[lo...]
On 01/04/2024 at 23:56, [[J...] said:

Hi BG ♥️

Hi Jacky, I have missed you too.  I hope you are doing a bit better.  This journey can be a long haul but hopefully the end result will be a good one.  

Hugs

• Love 1

[be...]
9 hours ago, [[l...] said:

Hi BG.  I miss you too.  I think of you often.  I enjoy the music you share and glad you are doing okay.  The critters are very busy, planning a big purr-tay for my birthday in a couple of months and there is still that swimming pool which is now in the process of being installed!!  MC is always finding new money-making schemes or so he tells me anyway.  They really do spoil me. 

Hugs 

Oh I am so pleased that you listen to the songs. Have a Happy Birthday, I know it will be a wonderful Purr-ty. Terrific that your pool is being installed....MC is as always awesome and money rich. Tootles is ready!! :hug::mybuddy:

a690b9ab09dbe99fabdadcdc8d3ea0ee.jpg

• Love 1

[lo...]
21 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Oh I am so pleased that you listen to the songs. Have a Happy Birthday, I know it will be a wonderful Purr-ty. Terrific that your pool is being installed....MC is as always awesome and money rich. Tootles is ready!! :hug::mybuddy:

a690b9ab09dbe99fabdadcdc8d3ea0ee.jpg

Thank you.  :hug:

• Like 1