Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  70 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

http://www.israbox.download/uploads/posts/2013-07/1375034719_cd11d12e0ebae5f7b64b993de206684d.jpg                                                         

Thanks Evan, nice song, I like Country too, did you listen to the Swing and Glen Miller, I don't know why

but Music takes me somewhere good. But it wore me out, today, still having to look at my copy, now

when you say center do you mean when I put title between the Bold brackets?.  ::)

OK, I like it when you do the visuals, where is the center brackets, or do I just make them? I know

I am a pain Teacher, but you know how long this has taken me.  ???

hqdefault.jpg 

YOUR SONG                                                         

Honestly My friend, I just figured out what the space bar could do, I am a work in progress for sure. :D

Now do I use the[ center] always even without adding a title? Does seem to put the pic in center, but I did like you said, I made it tight. ::)

Thanks, I had to get rid of tablet, and using my laptop, first song spot on, and the second I am having

trouble hearing, I will listen on my desktop tomorrow, has BO or whatever that is, the audio is awe

some. :mybuddy:

THE BEE GEES

Evan, I knew you would notice, I looked at it and thought, well this is new, let me try to put The Bee Gees on top, surely I can do that, without

asking you, yes my chest is sticking out and my head is swollen :D:clap::yippee::2funny: And I have never been perfect before, it is hard to

live in perfection :D :D :smitten:

Well, I just woke up, the last I remember I was trying to find my quote for tomorrow, see what good

happens, when we are getting well, eye twitches and all the goodness that benzo's wants to take away

from us, I know you are ready to be well, you first, and then tell me how good it will be, I'll be right

behind you for sure  :mybuddy:::)

POINTER SISTERS

SLOW HAND

Bets did you notice that Evan finally taught me how to do clickable Pictures, it took me a long time

but he was really patient and finally I got it, I would send him a check, in fact the check is in the Mail

like the one I sent you. :2funny:

[move] Thanks, Blue Rose[/move]

Bets did you notice that Evan finally taught me how to do clickable Pictures, it took me a long time

but he was really patient and finally I got it, I would send him a check, in fact the check is in the Mail

like the one I sent you. :2funny:

Yea, I noticed. How can I not notice you? But I forget what you told me about how to copy and paste photos from YouTube. It's driving me crazy that I forgot. :crazy:

Bets do you mean google images?, Just find the pic you want, hit on images takes you to a blank page with image on it, rt click, hit  copy then

go to your page, and center your enter key, then hit the little box, with pic inside, below bold, hit that, it brings up insert img, be sure cursor, is

between the two brackets, then hit ctrl and V and you will have a pic, but you must have the image brackets hope this helps, I am sure Evan could

give you better information. :D

Bets do you mean google images?, Just find the pic you want, hit on images takes you to a blank page with image on it, rt click, hit  copy then

go to your page, and center your enter key, then hit the little box, with pic inside, below bold, hit that, it brings up insert img, be sure cursor, is

between the two brackets, then hit ctrl and V and you will have a pic, but you must have these [/img] hope this helps, I am sure Evan could

give you better information. :D

Begood, I know I cant do this on my iPad, no matter how hard I try. And what if I don't have a mac and can't do the right click thing? Is there hope for me to post a pic?

(Hi Bets!)

Bennie