Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  70 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Bennie, I think you can do it, I may have the wrong directions, as I am fairly new, and jeez how I have struggled with it. I do not have a Mac, I do

it with my desktop, laptop and tablet. go to technical help and Redevan has left really good directions, as I may be missing something. Do you mean

you can't right click, because you do not use a mouse?, I don't know about Ipad, but I don't see why you can't. I have to use a mouse, but I think

there is a way to right click it but I am not sure.  :)

LAST DATE

http://themusicsover.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/cramer.jpg

FLOYD CRAMER

Bets do you mean google images?, Just find the pic you want, hit on images takes you to a blank page with image on it, rt click, hit  copy then

go to your page, and center your enter key, then hit the little box, with pic inside, below bold, hit that, it brings up insert img, be sure cursor, is

between the two brackets, then hit ctrl and V and you will have a pic, but you must have these [/img] hope this helps, I am sure Evan could

give you better information. :D

Begood, I know I cant do this on my iPad, no matter how hard I try. And what if I don't have a mac and can't do the right click thing? Is there hope for me to post a pic?

(Hi Bets!)

Bennie

On an iPad you just hold your finger down for a couple secs until a context menu pops up. Then choose "Copy".

By the way, you can google these things. Just google "How to right click on an iPad" and you'll get lots of results.

Or "how to right click on a Mac". It's all there.

Swear to god, I did this. Tried for an hour one night. Just tried again. I am not a Luddite, so what gives? OS version??

DIRTY DANCING

THE TIME OF MY LIFE 

Gee Whiz everything has to line up just right, I know now to keep it tight, but still need to look real hard at everything else, thank goodness for Preview.

Enjoy the Music like this song and Last Date, I did yesterday.  :smitten:

Bets do you mean google images?, Just find the pic you want, hit on images takes you to a blank page with image on it, rt click, hit  copy then

go to your page, and center your enter key, then hit the little box, with pic inside, below bold, hit that, it brings up insert img, be sure cursor, is

between the two brackets, then hit ctrl and V and you will have a pic, but you must have the image brackets hope this helps, I am sure Evan could

give you better information. :D

begood: I know how to google images. What I want to do is copy a pic from a You Tube video. >:D

Bets I don't know how to do that, like a picture to place on the video you downloaded the other day?, I still think you can go to images and write in

that name of song and name of group and album covers pop up and you copy like always. I hope that helps. :smitten: :smitten: BG :smitten: :smitten:

if that is not what you want need to check with Evan. :thumbsup:

I always liked this song, and thought it would be me sitting on that bar stool, but time passed and I grew up. And Benzo's well need I say more, can't

sit on a stool, I would fall off for sure, and if I have Wine, Oh Boy.  :2funny: Nothing stays the same, we move on, or fall off the bar stool.

THE QUEEN OF THE SILVER DOLLAR

hqdefault.jpg

DAVE AND SUGAR

BlueRose, you got it, so happy for you, and me being new to this, I would tell you to keep posting, I do almost everyday, so I can get a hang of it,

I am so proud of you, and I have been struggling with this for so long, but took my time and finally got it, but still get a little stumped at times.

Redevan was a very patient teacher and his directions helped me so much, I even copied the pages I needed so I could study. Love the pic and the

song, and I am hoping that you continue to post here. You Go Girl  :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::mybuddy:

Thanks begood. But all credit needs to go to our cyber Professor, redevan. His excellent instructions are the BEST. A BIG thanks to our Professor for helping us learn a new and useful skill that contributes to the BB forum!!  :)

And I think redevan said something to the effect that learning this skill is a good distraction. I agree!

[move]http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-gifs/c/chocolate/picgifs-chocolate-731454.gif[/move]

[move]SENDING OUT A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR CYPER PROFESSOR, FROM BLUEROSE AND BEGOOD.[/move]

I WILL REMEMBER

http://img.cache.vevo.com/Content/VevoImages/video/81453A65390C536C6FB8DB7AE3C02A85.jpg

TOTO

begood: I know how to google images. What I want to do is copy a pic from a You Tube video. >:D

The only way I know to copy a pic from a YouTube vid, and then post it here at BB,

is to do a print screen, paste it into Photoshop or some image editor (MS Paint would work),

save it, upload it to Flickr or some other image-sharing site, and then reference it in your post.

This is actually harder than it sounds.

Hi Evan: It does seem harder than it sounds. And I have no luck with photobucket, either. But I see ppl here posting pics from You Tube so I'm wondering if there is another way they are doing it? ???

LA PALOMA

http://api.ning.com/files/yMWYaYTTTPWCZ85RgUlHyL6LKh2k5mfybEQuWFtx7EiZ83yTjHNBha2tEkLZAgf23CUqFcrKbQjwLgf08vLzSlf5xXE5QwrL/paloma3.jpg

JULIO IGLESIAS

I am trying to figure out how to get the English words to place here, but I am stumped.

Have you Ever Seen the Rain. CCR

http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/arO/5a5ce135565849758f504c2f46aa8742

((((((Hey begood!!!!)))))

Oh thank you so much, as I said that was my Fathers favorite song, I looked but couldn't find it, but I knew if I left a message on reply you would

see it, Mucho Gracia's  :mybuddy: