Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  72 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Hi, Donna, trust me, I am still in training, go to Technical Support, and at the top of page highlighted, Redevan has left great instructions, called

How to do clickable pictures, honestly it took me a long time, but you are very commuter smart, and will get it right away. :smitten: And further

down page has clickable 2 updated version  :smitten:

This for all the Donna's in my life, Four of them, and for the Mountains we may still have to climb, in the Best Company. :clap::mybuddy::clap:

DONNA

RITCHIE VALENS

Talking like a Pro, do not know what cut and paste is, but I do know how to copy and put all the things Evan taught me, well shoot, maybe that is

what I am doing heck I don't know and I am serious. ::)

Hey begood,

I also you, i am doing really well thanks, and hope for things to keep on getting better.

How r you doing?  Taper ok?  Just want you to know soon you'll be doing stuff that you didn;t dream of a year ago :smitten:

Hey Saraa, I am doing well, switched over to Liq Taper, and so glad, I am holding right now, but it is the

way that works for me. I have only had blips of sx and taking them as they come. I am so pleased you are

doing well, I remember you had some hard times. I am looking forward to when I am completely off.

Well how is the the Love life doing, find anyone yet?. The best relationships I ever had, was when I was

happy being by myself and then wham it me out of the blue. Best to you always, and please drop in and

let us know how you are doing, we had fun thinking of songs and things. :smitten:

Listen to the Music. Doobies. bg, I'm having a hard time with my Val taper. Gonna switch to vodka from C/H.....I hope it won't get me drunk.  :D

FOREVER YOUNG

JOAN BAEZ

[glow=red,2,300]BETS[/glow]just was on the thread about your taper and see they have finally

found what you need. remember to put scotch tape on your numbers on syginge helps them not to fade. A word of advice from this old puppy, if you

are not stable, wait until you feel better, and then start, also don't be afraid to hold, I will be here still for a long time, as long as I don't go to

Heaven. Best to [glow=red,2,300]YOU AND KNOW THAT [/glow]BG IS HERE FOR YOU. :thumbsup::smitten: