• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

:thumbsup:       

"The apparent serenity of the past is an oil spread by time"          "It takes time to save time"                        :smitten:

"The apparent serenity of the past is an oil spread by time"          "It takes time to save time"                        :smitten:

I love the obscurity of this!

:D

Benniejets, I think I need a different book!!! :2funny: :2funny:

No begood, book is fine! We need to be challenged to think and even laugh a little.  :laugh:

Benniejets, okie dokie, I got it, thanks for dropping in, you are always welcome to stop by, I started this thread, because I felt we needed something

to think about , it is hard to go through the struggles sometimes, well a lot of times.  :thumbsup::smitten: and laughter is not we have a lot of.  :laugh:

"Change your mind, change your Life"                  :thumbsup:

"Change your mind, change your Life"                  :thumbsup:

Hi begood!

Ha—here's my motto: "Organize your sock drawer, change your life." I swear by it.  :D:smitten:

"The  advantage of doing one's praising to oneself is that one can lay it on thick and exactly in the right places."  "Flattery is all right-if you don't inhale"

"What really flatters a man is that you think him worth of flattery"            "Some praise in the morning what they blame at night"  :smitten:

"Any Obstacle Is Usually A Stepping Stone"   

:smitten:                                                        :smitten: