Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

She, that was Lovely.👍💖👍

Yes it is begood.  I worked this sentiment in cross stitch many years ago and it is hanging on my wall.  I can't find who to attribute it to though I have searched high and low.

XX

She

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"The way is not in the sky, It is in the Heart"  Buddha          :)

That is lovely begood.  Here's another similar quote.

[/    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.  That which is essential is invisible to the eye."  size]  ~~Antoine de Saint-Exupery in The Little Prince

"I have a remarkable memory; I forget everything, It is wonderfully convenient. It is though the world were constantly renewing itself for me."        :smitten:

"I have a remarkable memory; I forget everything, It is wonderfully convenient. It is though the world were constantly renewing itself for me."        :smitten:

You must be talking about my husband.  :laugh:

"No" and "Yes" are words quickly said, but they need a great amount of thought before you utter them"  "The foolish and dead alone never change their opinions."    :smitten:

:smitten:            "Once You Choose Hope Anything Is Possible"                      :smitten:

"I really believe that if you put your goals in writing speak them out loud and work for them, they will happen"  Ciara            :thumbsup::smitten:

"The go between wears out a thousand sandals" Japanese proverb          "See everything; overlook a great deal; correct little"      Pope John XXIII  :smitten:

"The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking"      "What a day may bring, a day may take away"                :smitten: