Chocolates, cakes and celebrations

[lo...]

LM!!! :yippee:  You're a mind reader, I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago and wondered if you'd do another little drop-by. ;D  So good to hear from you and so glad you're doing so well.  Take good, good care of yourself

Here, for old time's sake.  Dig in.

Triple-Chocolate-Mouse-Cake-Minis-1.jpg

:smitten:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [Lo...]

• [...]

• [Mo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[6b...]

Hello there! I know it's been a few months since someone has chimed on here. It's me! LovingMother!

Today is my 5.5 year anniversary and I am beyond thankful! The things I can do that I couldn't do when we were all on here is just amazing!

I came by to say hello. I miss all of you and our sweets and foodie celebrations and just being able to laugh and smile at a time that was so dark. This group brought light to my day and of course my darling son who is now 8!

Love to you all!

http://www.barbarabakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/Triple-Chocolate-Layer-Cake-with-Coconut-Cream-Cheese-Filling-6-Barbara-Bakes.jpg

Wonderful update.  Thanks for the treat!  This January (9th) will mark 6 years for me.

Hello there! I know it's been a few months since someone has chimed on here. It's me! LovingMother!

Today is my 5.5 year anniversary and I am beyond thankful! The things I can do that I couldn't do when we were all on here is just amazing!

I came by to say hello. I miss all of you and our sweets and foodie celebrations and just being able to laugh and smile at a time that was so dark. This group brought light to my day and of course my darling son who is now 8!

Love to you all!

http://www.barbarabakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/Triple-Chocolate-Layer-Cake-with-Coconut-Cream-Cheese-Filling-6-Barbara-Bakes.jpg

Wonderful update.  Thanks for the treat!  This January (9th) will mark 6 years for me.

Wow, bads, going on 6 years! Hooray! :D