Important Survey - Please Participate ×

why cant she just pull herself together and go to work

[Be...]

My dad is very very critical. I will never make it out of wd like this....my life is ruined and over all becauae of benzos

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ea...]

• [Mo...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could say "benzo withdrawal is making me think that I will never make it out of wd like this  and benzo withdrawal is making me feel that my life is ruined and over all because of benzos but I will never give in to these lies.

I WILL NOT LET BENZOS TAKE EVERYTHING."

Or you can give in to benzos and not put up a fight. "my life is ruined etc etc"

Are  you really going to let those stupid f ing doctors, shrinks and drug manufacturers win?

and quite frankly, sod your father, you have got to grow up and stand up for yourself now, this is an opportunity to become a strong woman, an opportunity that none of us would choose, but there is an opportunity for growth and self knowledge that will make you a uniquely strong person.

"Or you could say "benzo withdrawal is making me think that I will never make it out of wd like this  and benzo withdrawal is making me feel that my life is ruined and over all because of benzos but I will never give in to these lies.

I WILL NOT LET BENZOS TAKE EVERYTHING."

Or you can give in to benzos and not put up a fight. "my life is ruined etc etc" "

This is great, Polenta. Well said.

east

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys i am fighting. I really am its just scary. Just tell me one think finding everything dark and gloomy will go too, things will be bright and happy like before...

What you mean give in to them? I cant make the symptoms go away....

no you can't make the symptoms go away, but you can say to the thoughts that you have, that you will not believe them, and that your life is not over etc etc etc.  That is what we mean when we say "try and sort of float under your black thoughts".

sorry,  I have no German so I cannot express it so well for you.

and yes, you will be happy again, of course you will.

I still need relief though. I cant do this anymore this is so inhumane. I want my life back for gods sake. I am done with getting through the day. This is not a life. I am going insane. This is too much torture.

I still need relief though. I cant do this anymore this is so inhumane. I want my life back for gods sake. I am done with getting through the day. This is not a life. I am going insane. This is too much torture.

GG, if you open your eyes on the Forum you will see many people suffering.

you're not the only one. i can't understand why you aren't able to accept this

temporary situation and others can.  :(

Die meissten seemen to turn a corner by 9 months. Ich kann einfach nicht mehr tage uberstehen. Und jede minute suffern.

Stimmt nicht, die meisten turnen a corner so um die 12 months. du must die Tage ueberstehen

und du wirst es schaffen. you've come so far now, big achievement , du musst

durchhalten . Wenn das vorbei ist, wirst du wieder ein gutes Leben haben, i promise.

So eine scheisse!! Das ist doch kein leben. Sorry for being so annoying. All my friends are leading their life. I am stuck. I dont even kow what i am waiting for anymore.

:'( :smitten::o

So eine scheisse!! Das ist doch kein leben. Sorry for being so annoying. All my friends are leading their life. I am stuck. I dont even kow what i am waiting for anymore.

Your waiting for this to end so you can go live the life you where meant to and you will in TIME

Ich weiss, das ist Scheisse par excellance, deshalb glaubt es auch keiner.

you are stuck right now, but it will change. well, i tell you what you are waiting for.

to get your health back and start a new life again, not too late for you.

don't tell me about its too late for babies, women now a days can have children

at a much later age , healthy children, not unusual at all, right ?

Being so unpatient now already. I have the wrong character to endure this. I just wish i had some relief. The situation with my dad and man doesnt help much.

Thanks guys for bareing with me.

I just hate a lif of waiting in despair. As do we all.....just worried i will have to take something becauae i will go nuts if i dont. Its just the feeling shit every every single minute that worries me...

:smitten: how old r u woofs?

Hi GG

I don't think anyone has the right character to endure all this. Some things make it easier. I think being older and not having to worry about the things that worry you is a huge advantage. People also have different coping mechanisms.  Just try to do the best you can. Some of us are just naturally more patient than others. I hope your dad is going to recover from his accident. Remember your mum is under huge stress too. Try to be strong for her as well.

I am feeling much better after a horrble horrible year. Never give up hope. The worst of all this is behind you I am sure.

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

Being so unpatient now already. I have the wrong character to endure this. I just wish i had some relief. The situation with my dad and man doesnt help much.

Thanks guys for bareing with me.

I just hate a lif of waiting in despair. As do we all.....just worried i will have to take something becauae i will go nuts if i dont. Its just the feeling shit every every single minute that worries me...

:smitten: how old r u woofs?

No one on here has the right character to get throught this, we all have to find that from within, there is no one here that could go through this if they knew what lied ahead, but the only way to be truly free is go through hell to reach paradise, there is no going back as once is enough to go through this hell so keep marching forward as best you can as all your dreams are waiting for you at the other end.

We're all in the same hell and none of us know when it will end, but life is worth the fight 💪

Thanks guys. There is just no way in hell i can be in this agony for years. Even if i do recover.....

I can not believe this. Yes i do believe being older makes one more calm and patient. I cant gomuch longer like this. And i thought the worst was behind me but its getting worse all the time. I cant stop crying. My mum needs someone healthy arpund. I have no hope left and thats dreadful!

GG, you sent me a PM asking questions but when I tried to reply it said you had blocked me ??

I can't answer your PM questions

Woofs

[88...]

I wonder how you all accept this and are not devastated on a daily basis.

Oh, we are devestated. But, I have accepted that this is temporary and that I will get my life back. And, when I do, there will be no looking back. The world better be ready for me. Lol. Some days are harder than others, but you have to BELIEVE.

I wonder how you all accept this and are not devastated on a daily basis.

We are but what other choice have we got, no matter what you do you can't turn the clock back but there should be justice for all this suffering..

10 Million each should cover it so that when where healed we have enough money to help us forget the hell we lived in for so long

Hi GG

The only reason I accept it is because I have no choice. What else can I do. I could rant, scream, smash things, what difference would it make. I think age and experience helps a bit. However, your symptoms are severe and I honestly don't know how I would cope with constant fear. I like this quote

http://www.timlebon.com/serenityprayer.jpg

Some things we have to accept. Your symptoms make acceptance more difficult.

There is no reason to believe that you will be ill for years.  If it is getting worse that may be a good sign.  It may be a sign that something good is about to happen.

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

:smitten:

I hope i hope. I need to be here for my parents. I suffered enough severly. I need a break. God should give me health not acceptance.

[2e...]

:smitten:

I hope i hope. I need to be here for my parents. I suffered enough severly. I need a break. God should give me health not acceptance.

Hey, GG. I sounds like you think if you "accept" what's happening, you're afraid you won't heal. Perhaps "acceptance" is a way of "giving up" in your mind?

It doesn't have to be like that. You can "accept" that for a few months (maybe more, maybe less), you will feel bad. And then you will feel much, much better.

"Acceptance" is just a way of coping without struggling. I know it's exhausting what you're going through, as it is for us all.

Hope you're feeling better soon.  :smitten:

I am just in rage all the time!! And i dont know whats wrong with me.

It hurts me that i dont enjoy anything. Everything is scary....i dont know anymore. It is time this lessens. Maybe i am just stupid.