• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Lo...]

• [mi...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hopefulone.......I am so sorry to hear you are still suffering so much....I have said the same thing to my husband.....

He would ask me to give him a number and sometimes I would say a 20....it is a horrible s/x :tickedoff:

I hope it eases for you soon...m :smitten:...

Does it sound strange...sometimes I forget how it feels to be normal..no symptoms...no illness...nothing. My old athletic self...I see it in dreams and I get so excited when I wake up just to feel bad again. Now my eyes get tired super fast...a little blurry. I'm really over all of this.  :'(

Hi LM......I was thinking the same thing yesterday.....I have been feeling "normal" for about 3 wks now.....and it feels strange to be almost s/x free after no let up for 8 mos.....I was wondering if how I am feeling right now is normal :idiot:....it has been so long....strange how we can feel like aliens in our own bodies :idiot:....

I hope you have some large windows soon you so deserve it....

Take care....m :smitten:...

p.s I was over this the first hour after c/t started :tickedoff:...

Hi LM......I was thinking the same thing yesterday.....I have been feeling "normal" for about 3 wks now.....and it feels strange to be almost s/x free after no let up for 8 mos.....I was wondering if how I am feeling right now is normal :idiot:....it has been so long....strange how we can feel like aliens in our own bodies :idiot:....

I hope you have some large windows soon you so deserve it....

Take care....m :smitten:...

p.s I was over this the first hour after c/t started :tickedoff:...

Thanks Minnie! The head pressure/feeling woozy/headache/neck pain/weird ear sensations heightened still...I have not even gone out on this gorgeous day.

Plus I have a general weakness and my balance is off.

Praying for windows!!!!

Hi Minnie...here I am back for yet more reassurance..sigh.

....Is your head pressure /s/x still gone ?  Mine was gone for about 4/5 days in a row ...now it is back for 2 days in a row. I am waking up with a headache that goes away when Inger up but cycles in and out throughout the day with pressure/ pain in my ears,  temples and base of my head. ..a tone else getting headaches?. I didn't have them in taper or acute or the first 6 months...

....Thanks Minnie...and head pressure buddies....coop

LM......It is so hard to deal with these awful s/x day after day.....I had all of them for 71/2 mos and everything is almost gone for me.....

You are almost there LM :thumbsup:...m... :smitten:

Hi coop.....yes mine are still gone.....what is left is some low buzzing in my ears occasionally.....Who knows if it is gone for good, but the way my healing has went I feel it is gone.....

If mine is gone coop, you can feel reassured that yours will go away.....remember I never had a window and I had those same s/x for 71/2 mos....

I had the head pressure

Tinnitus

Pressure and pain in my ears

Headache

Then almost 3 wks ago things just changed....it will for you...there is absolutely no reason that you will not be s/x free soon...

...m :smitten:....

Thanks again Minnie...I am just really feeling the anxiety from it...you are a voice of reason in the dark.

....I am so very happy for you that it did not come back! You sound so good Minnie...and you so deserve it....love to you friend.....coop

I'm still struggling along and don't get to read or post as much as I'd like, so I get a bit behind in the news.  Well, imagine my surprise to read someone very special's success story today!!!  :clap:  Yay, Minnie, yay, yay, yay!  Hop along there and check it out, everyone!

Oh, I am SO excited for you, Minnie!  :smitten:

minnie,

i could use some support. i don't want to scare anyone so i try to not post and only on my blog but God damn it i am still with brain squeeze's and what feels like explosions inside my brain and i'm 26 months out. i was hoping this would be the month i would have some symptoms lift but i feel worse than ever. i really don't feel like i'm going to make it. i feel like i need to talk with some doctors in oregon about being put to sleep is how i feel right at this moment. i've been far more positive usually and feel hope for my recovery but lately i do not. i haven't had a partial window since Sept 17th. this had all better be a f'-king healing!

my head has been all the way over to the left for 2 weeks. my brain pulls in that area and pulls it all the way over. it makes me nauseated. i can't believe this.

thanks, pretty

Hi pretty....

I want to help you.....and all I have is words....that will seem empty to you....

Of course you feel you want to end it all....you have suffered longer than seems possible....it is so understandable you feel this way...how else could you feel at this point?

All you need to do is survive right now, that is all.... a lot I know but just keep pushing forward, you are going to make it know matter what your thoughts are....they are just thoughts .....let all of those thoughts come...you just cannot feel any other way at this time....it is so god awful that you have to suffer this way.....

I know saying it will end is so hard to comprehend right now, but it will end.... yours sounds a lot like mine and mine has ended.....

I know it ended a lot sooner than yours but it did END, it is a horrible temporary s/x.....you just have to remember it is going to end, mine did and just because mine ended sooner does not mean anything, we were having similar head s/x so remember, it is a w/d s/x ....and it will end when your body has readjusted itself .....it is probably so close, so somehow you just have to hang on pretty....you know that you cannot think rational right now.....but try to remember the window.....you need to remember how you feel in a window, and someday soon this will just be a bad memory.....

You are going to make it......m :hug:,,, :smitten:

thanks m!

i'm here just holding on. i can't believe this! this had better be the ultimate healing. i mean, it never stops. the brain symptoms don't ever stop. i rarely get relief. how could my brain still be squeezing down? it feels like something got blown out or something? i don't understand it? what's it doing? if it would just subside, i would be able to relax just a little and be able to think. i can't think right now at all. i've been distracting with my HIMYM TV show. they keep me company. i don't have anything else to distract with.

pretty

Does anyone have the 'rushing ' sensation /sound with pulsing ears? Sounds like a rushing river. Is it tinnitus?  Its not loud loud but it is really difficult to concentrate. ...My head s/x are better in that they come and go, instead of the constant pressure headache and boatiness but it still unnerves me. ...Worse when stressed?..  thanks for any response. My other s/x are minimal now at 11 months ...I will be so so happy when this one leaves...coop

Hi pretty....

I so understand....I do not have the answers to the whys, I could not understand any of this.....it is so horrible.....many times I would start to just lose it, but I knew if I went down that path where it would lead.....the nut house seriously :brickwall:....I just felt so many times I could not take this ONE MORE SECOND :brickwall:...but I did and you can to....when it is bad it is almost impossible to distract.....not much worked for me....when it was really bad....all I could manage was telling myself positive things, even if I was not sure I believed it....but that was the only way I could stay calm...that, and tell myself one more day toward healing, one more day to a better life...I can do this ...I will do this....etc....it is truly all we can do sometimes....

All I can offer is my heartfelt compassion for you over the impersonal internet.....but I know pretty much how you feel...I know how painful and awful it feels.....but you just have to stay as calm as you can until you hit another window....it will happen...just hang in there, you are strong, you have come so far....

Hugs to you pretty...m :smitten:.....

Hi coop....

Yes, I felt like I was under water or something similar to what you are describing....I also felt the pulsing..... really full feeling in my ears....just awful...come to think of it coop.... a few weeks before it stopped was when something similar to what you are describing started....before that it was pressure...then it changed to the feeling of having alot to do with my ears....I have wondered if a lot of the pressure actually originated in the inner ear....I guess we will never know for sure....but rest easy if you can as I had very similar feelings in my head.....

Hugs to you coop,...m :smitten:...

Thanks so much Minnie...you are so generous to keep reassuring me after you are done with all of this...

.....CONGRATULATIONS on your success story. I am thrilled for you!! . You earned it friend. ...Enjoy Enjoy ...you have your life back. You are an encouragement to all of us. ....Please know that your response is helping me relax about it tonight. ...and yes it is as you describe...the pressure and headache is less but the rushing sound is constant....very encouraging to know that you had it too ...right before it let up....thank you thank you....coop

Hi pretty....

I so understand....I do not have the answers to the whys, I could not understand any of this.....it is so horrible.....many times I would start to just lose it, but I knew if I went down that path where it would lead.....the nut house seriously :brickwall:....I just felt so many times I could not take this ONE MORE SECOND :brickwall:...but I did and you can to....when it is bad it is almost impossible to distract.....not much worked for me....when it was really bad....all I could manage was telling myself positive things, even if I was not sure I believed it....but that was the only way I could stay calm...that, and tell myself one more day toward healing, one more day to a better life...I can do this ...I will do this....etc....it is truly all we can do sometimes....

All I can offer is my heartfelt compassion for you over the impersonal internet.....but I know pretty much how you feel...I know how painful and awful it feels.....but you just have to stay as calm as you can until you hit another window....it will happen...just hang in there, you are strong, you have come so far....

Hugs to you pretty...m :smitten:.....

i can't believe God is having me suffer and be in this torment for so long. i fear these brain explosions, vibrations, squeezing are permanent. :'(

thank you for your support minnie. i will most definitely let you know if a window shows up for me again. :(

love, pretty :)

Hi Minnie...here I am back for yet more reassurance..sigh.

....Is your head pressure /s/x still gone ?  Mine was gone for about 4/5 days in a row ...now it is back for 2 days in a row. I am waking up with a headache that goes away when Inger up but cycles in and out throughout the day with pressure/ pain in my ears,  temples and base of my head. ..a tone else getting headaches?. I didn't have them in taper or acute or the first 6 months...

....Thanks Minnie...and head pressure buddies....coop

Coop, I'm in the same boat as you. these past two weeks have been awful and with the air pressure & ear aches, feeling like there is an ocean in my head, when I walk it feels like my body wants to turn sideways. Twitches in my right jaw, that is the same side that has the inner problem :-(

Just want it to stop...

Minnie...so glad you're well! You're a beam of light in this dark place we are in.

Hi LM......

The head s/x to me were all consuming....I could not do much of anything when they were at there worst......yours will go away to, it is just so exhausting day in and day out living with all of this...I sure understand LM.....I just cannot believe how long this awful process takes...

I remember in the beginning thinking the s/x would resolve in a few weeks....my pharmacist informed me of the length of time it could take ....I seriously thought they would have to have me committed if it lasted as long as he suggested.....

Well, somehow we just keep going, and things improve enough to give us hope, and then we get whacked again, and on and on...

It will end LM, it is just such a struggle on a daily basis.....I hope you get a big break soon....m :smitten:....

Hi, dear head pressure thread.  I just realized this thread existed, and wanted to say hi.  This has been one of my enduring symptoms, and it's awful. I'm so sorry all over you are going through it, too. 

Do any of you feel like the pressure is directly correlated to not being able to think very clearly or very well?  I feel like, somehow, a major part of my mind/brain is inaccessible.  'I've had a couple brief spells of relief from the pressure, and each time I felt like I was coming out of a fog, thinking, "...where was I?? " Not that I don't literally know where I am when in the fog (basically all the time), but my higher cognitive functions are greatly impaired.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in here.  I can't wait for the day when the pressure and ringing is gone.  I have some hope because one of my other enduring symptoms -pressure and squeezing and pain around my torso - has mostly gone, and I never thought it would.  We will all heal, even if it's not as fast as we are desperate to have happen.

Yes moonbow, I've noticed that too, I feel my cognition is worse when the head pressure is bad, it's bad most of the day at present, but when it lifts the slightest bit I can see and think clearer, memory, attention, reaction time also feel better.