Important Survey - Please Participate ×

support for those w/ head pressure

[mi...]

i still have pressure, pulling, tightening, squeezing and vibrations inside the brain. so disheartening and better be a healing. it's been so long for me, i don't know how i am enduring this? i wake up with it - it never seems to stop. but i've had some partial windows. so something has subsided during those. it does feel reassuring to know other's also have the head symptoms. i'm ever so positive that they will subside much faster than this kindling gal :idiot::sick::D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Lo...]

• [mi...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have pressure, pulling, tightening, squeezing and vibrations inside the brain. so disheartening and better be a healing. it's been so long for me, i don't know how i am enduring this? i wake up with it - it never seems to stop. but i've had some partial windows. so something has subsided during those. it does feel reassuring to know other's also have the head symptoms. i'm ever so positive that they will subside much faster than this kindling gal :idiot::sick::D

Me too in regards to the pressure and pulling. Also burning sensation and then sometimes a cool one...sigh.

Hi jenny .....sorry you are still struggling so much.....it is such a hard s/x... :therethere:... I want to say things that will help... as I have felt just as bad for mos....the only thing to say is....I understand..... :smitten:...m... :smitten:

I cannot believe that it is even possible to feel so many strange things in our brains and bodies....the list seems endless.... :tickedoff:

.... :brickwall:m... :smitten:

I cannot believe that it is even possible to feel so many strange things in our brains and bodies....the list seems endless.... :tickedoff:

.... :brickwall:m... :smitten:

I know...its depressing but we all keep pressing forward!  :smitten:

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm having a good week!  Long coming and so wonderful to feel reasonably adequate. Very little head & eye pressure, no hypoglycemia either.

First week in a while I've felt hopeful and even some joy:)

Take care friends.

Anyone getting morning headaches?...The last couple of mornings I have awakened with headaches. It goes away when I get up. It seems yo originate at the back of my neck right where the head and neck connect. Hot packs seem to help. Just wondering if others are or have had headaches a d how long this s/x seem to hang on. ...thanks ....coop

I don't know how or why or for how long but my head pressure has been gone for 2 days. I did wake up in the middle of the night but 500 mg of excexrin tamped it down and I went back to sleep

....No rhyme or reason....I didn't take anything ( except the excedrin) ...I didn't do anything except hot epsome salts bath soaks and hot packs to the back of my neck. All of which I have been doing for 4 months without sustained relief.

....I cant even find words to say how happy I am to have a break. I also have had a 2 day 90% window.  At 11 months I am still hesitant to think this is really a turning point but I can see how normal my life will be this time next year

... Wishing all of you on this thread relief ...coop

Thanks Jenny and Drew.  I really really hope that is the end of it. I can deal with the other s/x but the head pressure/s/x are the worst.

....I hope everyone is getting relief from it.. coop

Hi coop what wonderful news :yippee: :yippee:...I was so happy to read that news this morning......you are so close to the finish line...

I hope this was your last wave...m :smitten:...

Thanks buddies.. I am holding my breath waiting for the other shoe to drop. I still woke up with moderate headache at 5 ..but it went away when I got up.. just hoping ( finding it hard to beloved) that it really is gone..

...Minnie.  is yours still gone.  Hope so ...wishing you all a much better day.  Coop

Hi coop......my head pressure is still gone......but the ringing is ramped up right now and it seems to be in my brain very strange....I have also developed some nausea....oh dear.....it is all so tiring......and perplexing... :idiot:

The head pressure being gone (for now) is a huge relief.....the changes are encouraging though....we are getting better and better, it is just so hard to see at times.....

I am sorry you are having the headaches......I had them alot....I took just plain aspirin for them...my pharmacists said I could safely take 2 a day....so that is how I got through the headaches...

Hugs to you coop... I hope your head pressure relief holds...it is such a brutal s/x.....m :smitten:...

Well...I guess this board suffers from transferrence...  One of us improves the another declines.  I have a headache that turned into a migraine.  it left this weekend but I am back with  the weird brain and pressure again.  I'm baaaaaaaack! :crazy: