Important Survey - Please Participate ×

6-12 month thread....

[Co...]

I had a partial window this morning! Had no nerve pain and hardly any pain at all for about 3 hours then rapid waves and partial windows throughout the day when I would get up some nerve pain and then it would go for an hour or so and extreme muscle pain that comes and goes yay 11 months finally something different hoping the window just opened up and doesn't leave

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [Gr...]

• [No...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ddd,

Yeyyyyy :yippee:

Yes you did! Until now haven't really had a window at all just hoping it doesn't slam too hard on me your awesome Saraa

I Told you so :smitten::thumbsup::yippee:

Hi BB,

Reading thru the last few posts and I am so thrilled to say I am now FINALLY, just 2 weeks away from my 1 YEAR freedom mark!

Oh my, my my...has it ever been a year. It isn't even so much that I expect 100% total healing by 12 months, because I'm not even sure what 100% is anymore. This has so changed my life.

But what I am in awe about, is I made it this far. The brutal and often inhumane experience this benzo wd healing can be, lets just say I'm at a loss to describe, but here I don't need too and what a validating feeling that is, because you all get it with every fiber of your being.  :hug:

Everything you all share I feel your pain, frustration, intense fear and also hope, that it will all be a VERY distant memory one day. Right now, its still so fresh. I'll be so relieved when that subsides. The ups, the downs, the massive confusion of it all and what happened to me...us.

Thank you geek for sharing the article. very good and I actually was able to read it and understand. That was not something I could do, a few months ago. I really can't believe I'm almost to 1 year since my last pill. The one year marker, that for me is like a rite of passage in this healing. I still have some healing to go, but the big stuff appears to over. I gave up months ago ALL the expectations and just said, it will take what it takes and I accept the process, even if I get slammed with a wave again at 1 year and beyond.

One thing I know, I will NEVER have to do 2015 over again and neither will you. It's gone forever and so is the time we put in, soldiering thru it.

Just wanted to pop over here in the 6-12 month thread and say hi, wish you all peace, rest, healing and so much major headway in 2016.

:smitten:

magic

Hi BB,

Reading thru the last few posts and I am so thrilled to say I am now FINALLY, just 2 weeks away from my 1 YEAR freedom mark!

Oh my, my my...has it ever been a year. It isn't even so much that I expect 100% total healing by 12 months, because I'm not even sure what 100% is anymore. This has so changed my life.

But what I am in awe about, is I made it this far. The brutal and often inhumane experience this benzo wd healing can be, lets just say I'm at a loss to describe, but here I don't need too and what a validating feeling that is, because you all get it with every fiber of your being.  :hug:

Everything you all share I feel your pain, frustration, intense fear and also hope, that it will all be a VERY distant memory one day. Right now, its still so fresh. I'll be so relieved when that subsides. The ups, the downs, the massive confusion of it all and what happened to me...us.

Thank you geek for sharing the article. very good and I actually was able to read it and understand. That was not something I could do, a few months ago. I really can't believe I'm almost to 1 year since my last pill. The one year marker, that for me is like a rite of passage in this healing. I still have some healing to go, but the big stuff appears to over. I gave up months ago ALL the expectations and just said, it will take what it takes and I accept the process, even if I get slammed with a wave again at 1 year and beyond.

One thing I know, I will NEVER have to do 2015 over again and neither will you. It's gone forever and so is the time we put in, soldiering thru it.

Just wanted to pop over here in the 6-12 month thread and say hi, wish you all peace, rest, healing and so much major headway in 2016.

:smitten:

magic

The acceptance part was a big thing that seems so hard to do early on in the process but once you do it, I felt it calmed me down to a degree.  Give in to the process.  release yourself from the pressures caused by the expectation of a quick healing.

Exactly...Thats what I had to do G, because it was too intense for too long and it was just causing me to stay in a never ending loop of panic and worry. I'm forever grateful to this site and thank you to Colin, the staff and ALL the members that do what they do to make it run.

I would never have made it thru this last year, if I had not found this place...I was in total shock over the wd and what was happening to me. I needed answers and here I have made friends and found the support needed.

God bless every one of you!  :smitten:

magic

Exactly...Thats what I had to do G, because it was too intense for too long and it was just causing me to stay in a never ending loop of panic and worry. I'm forever grateful to this site and thank you to Colin, the staff and ALL the members that do what they do to make it run.

I would never have made it thru this last year, if I had not found this place...I was in total shock over the wd and what was happening to me. I needed answers and here I have made friends and found the support needed.

magic

And may God keep on blessing you as well Lysa. Its great to read how you have improved during the past few months and I appreciated your kind words to me back when I was relatively new to the site. Enjoy the blessings, please continue to keep us all in your prayers!

Leo

Hi everyone. Does anyone else in this time range notices increased food sensitivities? Before 6 months I did not react this way to food. It's quite extreme and I do not know what is caused by what. I just see that after eating I get revved up.

To all of you on the 6-12 month thread you have made it to one year, or will make it to one year shortly, I just wanted to let you know that I will miss all of you on this thread.  I fear this thread will be very quiet once you all "graduate" from the thread.  However, I am so happy for all of you for your improvements and I wish you all very speedy healing.  From what I've been reading on this thread, it sounds like many of you (if not all) are healing and doing great.  God bless you all.

Herkie,

Nobody gets left behind.  Whether we stay together here, or move to the 12-18 month thread, we all stay together and support each other.  I am 14 1/5 months out and I'm still here with this little band of brave souls.  Wherever we go or stay, we stay TOGETHER until every last one of us is healed.

Love, Sofa

Hi everyone. Does anyone else in this time range notices increased food sensitivities? Before 6 months I did not react this way to food. It's quite extreme and I do not know what is caused by what. I just see that after eating I get revved up.

I am more aware of it.  I'm not sure if I'm increasingly sensitive, or just that I'm learning what's triggering sx's

Sofa, thank you so much for the nice message.  So glad to read you will still stick around on this thread!!!  There sure is strength in numbers!

Herckie,

I will be here for you, or anywhere else, till you heal and fly off!

Yes we are healing around the one year mark and so will you.

Wishing you a good sunday and MLK day

saraa

Herkie,

Nobody gets left behind.  Whether we stay together here, or move to the 12-18 month thread, we all stay together and support each other.  I am 14 1/5 months out and I'm still here with this little band of brave souls.  Wherever we go or stay, we stay TOGETHER until every last one of us is healed.

Love, Sofa

Very sweet sofa :smitten:

magic

And may God keep on blessing you as well Lysa. Its great to read how you have improved during the past few months and I appreciated your kind words to me back when I was relatively new to the site. Enjoy the blessings, please continue to keep us all in your prayers!

Leo

Thank you Leo. I'm so happy that anything I said helped you. Aren't we all just so grateful for a place that understands each other and what we have been thru?

My family and close friends have been as supportive as they know how to be, but when I am explaining things to them, I can see the total bewilderment in their eyes. They really have no clue, but they try the best they can.

Here, we ALL understand and its so comforting.

2016 is year 2 for me and so many of us. Love and battle hugs to every one of you  :smitten:

Lysa

Lysa, so true that our families and friends can be trying to be supportive but there's that look in their eyes that tells you how bizarre this is to them. It's wonderful to be able to "hang out" with others who have been walking in our moccasins. We're all getting closer to when we can dance in those moccasins together.

MT

MT,

That moccasin dance is the polka, isn't it?  Two steps forward, one step back.  Dosey doe.  Ha!

Love, Sofa

Perhaps the polka with two left feet and lots of tripping :laugh:

Lysa, so true that our families and friends can be trying to be supportive but there's that look in their eyes that tells you how bizarre this is to them. It's wonderful to be able to "hang out" with others who have been walking in our moccasins. We're all getting closer to when we can dance in those moccasins together.

MT

Amen MT!! Thats a good description of what I see when I try to explain to my hubby and daughters what happened to me. I finally had to have them read a short bit of information, so they could get it, because they just could not understand how after months and months and months I could still be recovering. Heck, I STILL could not believe it!  :crazy:

We are getting there and yes, I cant wait to dance my 100% healing dance. I'm so close now.

Hi guys,

I took the last dosage of klonopin on 1/31/2015, so it will be 1 year shortly. The last month was terrible almost like every symptoms came back much stronger, but ..... And this is my question to you guys.

Since January I had the last two days almost normal , I did not feel terror and panic attacks and I am thinking if this is a window. I  just fOrgot how to not be in pain- physical and mental. I have such a wird symptoms that I am  scared and terrified what is going on with me and what will happen to me. I am afraid of living, breathing.

I am so glad, that I find people understanding me, not judge me.

Kinia