milk or water! please no arguments!

[St...]

I used fine caster sugar, a mortar and pestle, a 1ml measuring spoon and 10mg valium pills. 10mg valium crushed in mortar and pestle, add 10ml of fine sugar and mix and crush well. Put into container. 1ml or valium prepared sugar equals 1mg valium. To make smaller concentrations, add more sugar to valium. 20ml of fine sugar to 10mg valium equals .5mg valium per ml, and so on. To me, this was the easiest way to make small adjustments in taper. It worked for me. I had a large supply of 10mg valium to work with so I made do with what I had.

Cool!  I've thought of dry diluting like that, but wonder how evenly the benzo would mix.  Pharmacists are taught a method called Geometric Dilution for combining powders.  Do you feel yours mixed evenly?  Ever run into any problems?

I used fine caster sugar, a mortar and pestle, a 1ml measuring spoon and 10mg valium pills. 10mg valium crushed in mortar and pestle, add 10ml of fine sugar and mix and crush well. Put into container. 1ml or valium prepared sugar equals 1mg valium. To make smaller concentrations, add more sugar to valium. 20ml of fine sugar to 10mg valium equals .5mg valium per ml, and so on. To me, this was the easiest way to make small adjustments in taper. It worked for me. I had a large supply of 10mg valium to work with so I made do with what I had.

Cool!  I've thought of dry diluting like that, but wonder how evenly the benzo would mix.  Pharmacists are taught a method called Geometric Dilution for combining powders.  Do you feel yours mixed evenly?  Ever run into any problems?

I feel that it did mix evenly. I crushed the pill and then mixed and ground it really well with the sugar in the mortar and pestle. I found it was way more accurate than trying to mix it in liquid. And, it lasted a long time as well. One 10mg pill lasted 10 days when down to 1mg daily for example. I just took 1 measure of the 1ml spoon and that was 1 mg, or .5mg twice daily. You can do whatever permutation you like. Even klonopin or other such would work. 1mg klonopin in 10ml sugar would be .1mg klonopin per 1ml measure. It works great compared to the alternative of playing with water or milk every time you need to take a dose. I was way to sick to do that and it just didn't make sense to me when there is a better easier way so I came up with this method and it worked fine for me. It was great when I was down to .25mg of valium daily. I even noticed this small amount when I took it. Unbelievable!

That's one of the appealing things about it is that it would work with ANY benzo.  Glad it worked so well for you.

That's one of the appealing things about it is that it would work with ANY benzo.  Glad it worked so well for you.

Thanks, yes, it works with any benzo to make any concentration. It makes tapering really easy with no waste of pills.

Thanks, yes, it works with any benzo to make any concentration. It makes tapering really easy with no waste of pills.

I'd think it was important for the pill powder color and the sugar color to contrast so that you can see visually that the pill is evenly distributed.  Could you see that the pill dust was spread evenly?  Was it hard to get it well distributed?  Did it take a lot of mixing?

I'd think it was important for the pill powder color and the sugar color to contrast so that you can see visually that the pill is evenly distributed.  Could you see that the pill dust was spread evenly?  Was it hard to get it well distributed?  Did it take a lot of mixing?

The valium pill was blue so, yes, the colour of the mixture appeared evenly distributed. It was not hard to get good distribution. I just mixed it for a few minutes. I did this for a year, especially the end of the taper when the cuts and doses where minuscule, and it worked out fine.

I't is much harder to try to get a homogenous suspension when mixing a pill in water or milk and then trying to get an accurate dose out before the particles settle or get stuck to the mixing vessel. So, for me, the sugar method was more accurate, less wasteful and much easier.

I suppose for a white pill, a person could crush up red candy and then add 1 ml measure of the red candy instead of 1ml of sugar to get a coloured concoction if they needed to see distribution.

Could use cinnamon hearts, for example.