TWO 2 YEARS OFF CLUB, SHUT AT US, LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW IT'S GOING!!!!

[...]

Hello To All The Wonderful BB,

Just wanted to let everyone know what's been going on after 2 years of being off of the Benzo's. for one, I can tell you that I'm much better then I was when I first started, C/T-ed off of Xanax. Can tell you that it was crazy at first, but got better as time passed on.

There we're up's and downs. But I just wanted to get these pills out of my body. So I kept pushing forward threw the bad times and enjoyed the good times of my withdraw. Not that there are any good times threw withdraws, but should I say the windows.

So to the present day. Better, much better, but still have healing to go threw. I don't understand why it takes so long to get threw this, but looking forward for the end of this crap,  :thumbsup:

Withdraw Symptoms today are::::  :tickedoff:

Aches and Pains, every where on the body, maybe a.  4

Wondering thoughts,,                                                7

Anxiety in the morning when I wake up.                      7

Depersonalize                                                            6

Dry eyes.                                                                  5

Stomach Problems.                                                    4

Only a few of them, but don't want to discourage anyone at all, you just need to stay with the program and look forward to the day that you will be 100% healed. It will come for you.  :thumbsup:  I think that mine will be here soon.

Stay focus, keep positive and please, no more taking of the crazy pills if you can help it.

Godspeed to you All,    :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello BB,

Just a short note for Everyone on Monday.  :thumbsup:  Still kind of a crazy week for me with withdraw symptoms. But dealing with it and just trying to move forward with my positive attitude..

DP

Crazy thoughts

Tinnitus

Tired

Aches and little pains,  legs and lower back, ouch.......  My knees too, it comes and goes

Just to name a few Crazies Symptoms. 

I'm moving forward and will not look back in the past. Better things will happen in the future for me and everyone else. So try to smile :)  large. You will get threw this!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you all,    :thumbsup:

Rocket