Energy

[ph...]

I don't drink caffeine or take B vitamins. I usually do yoga for energy. However, this a.m. I did yoga and am still completely drained of all energy. It must be something in the air. What do you guys do for energy?

Fatigue & exhaustion have been at the top of my list of troubling symptoms since the acute phase subsided.  Some days are worse than others, but there's still always a lack of energy.  I don't really have any great tips right now - just wanted you to know that I can definitely relate so you're not alone!!  I'm hoping that the big healer - time - will eventually take this one away completely!  For now I just try to get as much rest as possible, and push myself to keep more active on the days when I do have a bit more energy.

I just don't have energy on certain days.  Completely drained.  Could sleep and sleep and sleep. 

I wouldn't have a clue as to where to get some energy.  I wish I could just pull up to a gas station and fill up.  If you find out where "energy" can be found, please let me know.  I could use some today.  I feel like my butt is glued to the couch.

Yes, in certain symptoms. I am sleeping better and longer, although I do take gabapentin300mg at night only. At first, I still didn,t sleep much. Now I sleep 8 hrs. or more with naps in the daytime. Not near as much fear and anxiety. Very few muscle spasms. Not as much pain except in my bottom(mostly burning, which can be severe at times). Dizziness is still a problem, but in October had a good 6 day window(still burning, but not much). No dizziness--felt very normal--wonderful! Some days I have no energy, but I feel that right now I am in a bad wave.