Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

I am also INTJ!  Though sometimes ENTJ and I wonder if without anxiety, that's what I will be...

Yesterday, I used my breadmaker and made some delicious sweet-rolls.  Even though I was kind of anxious and

out of breath yesterday, I managed to accomplish this and I tell you they are delicious.  :thumbsup:

Managed a 7 hour drive after a fabulous vacation with a friend. For significant parts of 2014 and 2015 driving around my small town for more than a couple of minutes was out of reach. Now I'm able to drive longer distances even if it wears me out.

Way to go Ang :thumbsup: It's such a relief to get taxes done and you did it on time!

Today Jimmy Johns brought free sandwiches as a promotion to my workplace. That was unexpected and enjoyable. There have been plenty of times during wd I couldn't enjoy food (including yesterday) but I was able to savor this today.

Yes I am so proud!

Jimmy John's man that sounds good!

1 good thing- I did YouTube video- Yoga Camp Day 5- 5 days in a row! Yoga with Adriene. No misses! It's helping me feel better for sure!

[48...]

I won the 'closest-to-the-pin' (golf) contest in my league yesterday evening.  First time in my life.  :D

(missed the birdie putt)

Went kayaking two days in a row!  Loved feeling the wind on my face.  Getting sunshine.  Feeling alive.  Spending time with loved ones on a double kayak.  Grateful for all of your shares.  Wishing all of you a healing day. :-*

Went on a hike with my sweetie. The views were amazing. He and I haven't had much time together lately so it was really nice to have such a chunk of time together.

I've made it through two semesters of teaching at uni and am substitute teaching more often (major victory). Had bad day last Friday but started to go to serene meadiwkands to chill out. Only place of refuge in industrial city.

My boyfriend made me laugh.  I had a partial window and I went to church.  I bought a birdfeeder at Walmart and a little garden gnome for the porch.

[48...]

2-3 months ago, I somehow injured my left shoulder.  It was painful to put my left arm behind my back.  I'd seen a doctor who said I might have slept on it wrong, but he had no remedy other than time (and it wasn't getting better).  I was becoming resigned to it being that way forever (at least I could still swing a golf club).

I did a 100k bike ride yesterday.  When I woke up this morning, my left shoulder was MUCH better.  I could comfortably put both of my hands under my head and lay my arms out flat.

100k bike ride -> worth 3,878 calories

Getting my shoulder back -> priceless

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to drive in the sunshine with out having to use my sun visor. First time in a year.

The little things make my day.

Am happy to see this thread as I was going to start something similar last night.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms on here  :smitten:

Faith

badsocref That is so awesome to be featured on that page- WOW! Great job!

1 good thing for me? I cleaned out 6 huge boxes of crap that I hadn't unpacked when moving in September before all this happened. Feels SO GOOD to throw away junk holding me back!

[40...]
Made a 2 hour drive from Palm Springs to LA. No problems. Got to yoga and a massage today. Trying not to over do it. As I'm coming out of a pretty aweful wave, but the change in environment has helped.

Got a free brand new guitar gig bag! I bought a super deluxe one on ebay for $20.00 but it was for bass guitar, way to big. The seller said just keep it and refunded me moneys. Then I traded it at the guitar store for a brand new one!