Withdrawal from Lorazepam

[...]

Wow Lady that's fantastic!!!! I so wish I could feel this way today I'm supposed to go for dinner in less than 2 hrs. and I'm so revved up here I just want to cry also. So happy for you :yippee: :yippee:

Hey Shelly,

Thanks for all your wisdom once again. You're a strong lady and I have no doubt you're soon to be free from all you have been thru. It's no easy task but your doing it, well done. :)

I am not so lucky and feel in the same boat as Snow and so many others here. I am finding that those who are lucky enough to have been on these awful drugs for a short period of time are blessed with more windows than those of us that have been on the nasties for decades especially when it comes to the fast tapers and c/t. Not to say your suffering is any less, not what I'm saying here, just that there seems to be a shorter time line with it all. And I'm grateful for those of you that have discovered how bad these nasties are for you in that you weren't on them for so many yrs. Something many of us here wish we'd of known a lot sooner so we wouldn't be where we are now.

It is so good to know we will heal though and is why we all continue to stay as strong as possible and keep up the faith :smitten:

Hey sweet lady, ;)

Yes!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I am so thrilled for you sweet lady. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: This is one compensation out of many awaiting for you!!!! I told you!!!!    :thumbsup:  I know the feeling! and I am sooo happy that you finally see the light of salvation in this process.

May your day be bright and happy, and may the light shine upon you for many many years to come. I pray for a full recovery for all!!!!

Shelly :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::smitten:

Hey sweet lady, ;)

Yes!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I am so thrilled for you sweet lady. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: This is one compensation out of many awaiting for you!!!! I told you!!!!    :thumbsup:  I know the feeling! and I am sooo happy that you finally see the light of salvation in this process.

May your day be bright and happy, and may the light shine upon you for many many years to come. I pray for a full recovery for all!!!!

Shelly :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::smitten:

Thanks Shelley!    ;D

I've even left a 2nd time today to run an errand.  Boy I'm on a roll today.  I almost forgot what not having agoraphobia feels like!!    :yippee:

I can't wait till this taper is over and I feel human every day!    :crazy:

Hope you had a good weekend!!    :smitten: