Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How many people HAVE to work while tapering

[et...]

That's why I love this thread...real people with similar problems..especially work! The last few posts are all about me, frustrated as heck half the time too. All the "well" people lazy as hell and here's me Mr. go to guy still doing more during w/d than most other people do when they are well.  Hey Bat I get you about the night dosing. I have done the same all the way through and intend to keep it that way. the night dosing, I believe, helps with insomnia. Not sure what will take place as I go down but a good plan for me.

etown

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [et...]

• [...]

• [dr...]

• [Sm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HATE THAT STUPID BRAIN FOG! Okay, much better. Also not a fan of the panic attacks that are sneaking up. I had one in the car driving home.

It was the same way last time. Panic attacks/adrenaline dumps just around when the Xanax half life is.

My work would be fine except we have 2 twenty year old newbies-this is their first job. No slam on them, but their real life experiences doesn't cut it without out of control 11 year olds. One person who phones her job in. Seriously. I totally mean doesn't give a shit. Our supervisor is a mid twenties person with no spine, so Dead Weight gets away with murder.  I'm perfect in every way...lolololollol......(insert near fatal eye roll here).

I do FINE at work. Then driving home, everything goes to crap. All the tapering systems flare up.

How do you do your taper while working? Now, I'm taking all my Xanax at night. What would be a good split up of the water titration?

I can't afford to be zonked. So I have to work around the Catapres, Allegra and Xanax.

Ho Boy :thumbsup:

*Onward!*

Bat

Bat, here is what happened to me. So long as I was continuing to take K, there was always a roller-coaster. I didn't know it was going on so long as I was taking a 1/2 pill here, 1/2 there. Things would start to feel unbearable, I'd take a hit. Each time I took a dose the time leading directly up to was very unpleasant, but I didn't really notice it.

When I started the taper, and when I was consciously increasing the time between doses, this roller-coaster got higher and higher, lower and lower. I didn't have V to do a switch-over from K, so rather than splitting on V pill of 2 mg, which might have been smooth, I was trying to limp along with .25 K, equal to 5 mg. V. I could not cut the pills smaller.

I think that is why I jumped. By the time I took the next hit of .25, since I was stretching, the up and down became unbearable. After I had gone 48 hours I think I kept going because I wondered how much worse it could get.

Turned out it was not much. Three days off and everything kind of broke.

I'm only coming up on 8 days now, but in the last few days I can feel everything level.

I THINK that is part of what you guys all have to look forward to. I honestly think that things get more level. At least they did for me.

Why is it that we are just the most amazing people EVERRRRRR :laugh: :laugh:

Bat.........Ya know I do super well in bad situations or stressful situations but after the fact is when it hits me too. It has gotten a lot better tho. I guess in the long run thats the better alternative....to be able to do well in the situation then  feel it later.....I swear that has lessened by 75% the lower I get on my dose. I dose at night too. Im close to the end but have never wanted to spread out my dose. That is just me tho.

HOpe everyone is having a good weekend

Lisa

Ikk you are doing great and you will be an inspiration to this thread and all of BB (but I secretly want you to stay with us) lol.

etown

Coyote - looks like you have your WORK (no pun intended) cut out for you. Please hang out here with us and we will try to support you on your way down.

etown

Thanks brother. Phenibut once the best anxiety and sleep supplement ever has turned into a paradoxal nightmare. Oddly I feel ok. My "work cut out for me" lol!!

Coyote Stark and Lilynette Gingerbuck

Ikk you are doing great and you will be an inspiration to this thread and all of BB (but I secretly want you to stay with us) lol.

etown

Thanks ;D I will be around!

Sleep???????What exactly is that???? I would like to know as my body seems to think I don't need any......... :idiot:

Lisa

Sleep???????What exactly is that???? I would like to know as my body seems to think I don't need any......... :idiot:

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

I've noticed that my sleep is a lot better on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. As much as I love my job, I suspect that has to do with the stress of getting up and starting the week.

Definately same Spengler, it happens every weekend. Sunday nights suck for me. I don't even have any super stress in my job. I agree I think its just the getting up and doing it all over again thing.

Semi retirement sounds good but not apt to happen any time soon lol

etown

I've noticed that my sleep is a lot better on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. As much as I love my job, I suspect that has to do with the stress of getting up and starting the week.

I can confirm this. Also, days off, low BP, job days, BP gets high and I have to walk it off.

Work has therapeutic value, but it is not easy when it comes to stress.

For what it's worth, statistics show that for all, us and non-benzo folks, the highest rate of heart attacks occur on Monday morning.  For what that's worth.

Nice LOL Well I am off on Mondays so maybe mine is a different day :laugh: I have to say I have to get up anyway to get the small one out the door. Lord knows I don't need HIM home with me on my day off :laugh:

Lisa

Wow... its getting to be our busy time of year at work. I thought I had it under control but I will have to practice some relaxation and stress release. On the up side the weather is really nice and I'm enjoying not having to put layers of clothes on to go outside. I'm a warm weather type of guy and wearing shorts is a big deal to me. Anyway, since I am at work I better go and be busy or I'll end up working late.

etown

An hour ago it was 18 degrees and is snowing.  So much for no layers lol.  Traffic was at a standstill trying to get to work. Ah the joys...

WWW you must be even north of Ontario Canada we have a warm system right now. Coyote.....I do not know much about Phenibut but my reading tells me this could be a rough ride for you but doable. Other than being really tired what other symptoms do you have. My heart is with you bro. Let us know some of what you are going through or expect.

etown

WWW you must be even north of Ontario Canada we have a warm system right now. Coyote.....I do not know much about Phenibut but my reading tells me this could be a rough ride for you but doable. Other than being really tired what other symptoms do you have. My heart is with you bro. Let us know some of what you are going through or expect.

etown

Actually Denver, CO  :laugh: It's a balmy 19 degrees right now

Beautiful place WWW. Enjoy the nice weather. Let the sun shine on your face!

etown

Thank you :) and when it does come out I surely will !

Etown,

I'm actually in the Sunshine state in the us. but thanks for the support brother..

Right now insomnia is my biggest issue and as you can see I'm taking 5g a day.  It used to be great for sleep but now it's a nightmare.  I got 3 hours last night and I feel ok but my body is starting to give out from sleep deprivation. I do got family in denver! Cool huh. Anyway I need some friends here an everyone here is great. I have a phenibut taper log to keep track of my progress. And I'm rambling due to sleeplessness .

Thanks coyote stark

Hi everyone! Hope your Tuesday has gone smoothly. I was off so was doing laundry and cleaning and cooking and such. Pulled weeds (oh joy) but its back to work tomorrow for me. Ick! lol

WWW....ummmm that is COLD! Geesh! It got to the mid 50's here today which is low for this time of year. Its gonna go from that to 90 and humid. I can just tell.

Coyote....I don't know a thing about phenibut but I do know about sleep deprivation. That is how my dosage on the xanax got to be higher and steady. It was being used primarily for sleep so as I cut that is where it hits me. I feel for ya. It sux!

Lisa

Hi all you hard working benzo withdrawing friends.  Looks like foreclosure and bankruptcy are near upon me:( I am so stressed which is a killer in my state of wellnotbeing.  Have to roll with the punches on this one. I love how you all keep such a good attitude through all this shit.