Please clarify "Kindling"

[sa...]

yes Alanapoli, i took 3 norco the day i had some bad menstrul cramps. and because of this severe kindling, it made my brain worse. i have the same questions as you about morphine. i have to get some pretty major dental work done and i'm just going to have to wait.

i really don't think that the peeps on here who are not kindling can relate to what is happening in the brain all the time even when asleep. it's always kindling. i think i'm getting a little better but sometimes i am still not sure?

it's 7 months with my brain feeling like it's been shot or blown out on the left lower side.

i have all these dark purple and gray patches all over the left side of my body and face. and the right side is totally fine and pretty.

i don't know how long it's going to take for this to heal? i really hope it does heal. i really do! i am putting a lot of energy, faith and effort to get well here.

Alanapoli, is your brain moving, swimming, vibrating, shkaing inside your skull? does it feel like it's beating down on itself? does it feel like there is a foreign device traveling through it, or a flying saucer? or a hockey puck? do you have the sensation of desceding as if you are sky diving? are you undulating forward and back. i haven't stopped undulating for 7 months.

it's quite unbelievable.

i'm just starting to dream again which is pretty cool and had a great and very healing dream about Tori Amos telling me some very important things. pretty cool.

River, i would love to do a deeper cellular cleansing and i plan to but probably not now. i will definitely check out Robert's youtube vids. i was actually thinking about going to Naturapath's school. i really hope my brain heals from this kindling.

thanks, pretty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [...]

• [al...]

• [sa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My primary doctor did me the biggest favor in the world.  My medical chart now reads;

DRUG ALLERGIES: Benzodiazepines

So I asked him what the replacement drug was.  He said  "well before Benzodiazepines where developed they used opiates"  - So I guess its Opana (oxymorphone) for me from now on when I have surgery and tooth pain, etc. which is not so hard to withdraw from as it only takes a few weeks.

Alanapoli, is your brain moving, swimming, vibrating, shkaing inside your skull? does it feel like it's beating down on itself? does it feel like there is a foreign device traveling through it, or a flying saucer? or a hockey puck? do you have the sensation of desceding as if you are sky diving? are you undulating forward and back. i haven't stopped undulating for 7 months.

it's quite unbelievable.

i'm just starting to dream again which is pretty cool and had a great and very healing dream about Tori Amos telling me some very important things. pretty cool.

River, i would love to do a deeper cellular cleansing and i plan to but probably not now. i will definitely check out Robert's youtube vids. i was actually thinking about going to Naturapath's school. i really hope my brain heals from this kindling.

thanks, pretty

no thank god im not suffering from this shit also...

the most weird feelings was in the beginning....iv had problems whit balance and it was like i was in a dream...i was scared to death that i had gone crazy for real ;)