was switched from ativan to xanax

[ha...]

Alaska was great and im doing so much better im active i still have some depression and of course the anxiety but coming to a peace about it....im not the old me im anew me.....still on xanax more than i like and im tapering off prozac im still on wellbutrin sr very rarely i will take a 5 mg adderall but to me it makes me tired.im on the hormone estotest this is my 2nd day,i had hystrectomy complete in 1995 and stopped my hormones about 8 years ago,hoping adding them back in will help i have lost 10 pounds im down to 145 i have 10 more pounds to go...i wish i could stilldrink more than i  do ,but i know im a better person,i may never get off xanx but im still praying i will..hope all of u r good and if anyone has had any luck with hormones making u feel better let me know..i turned 50 in alaska,the fishing was GREAT

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sw...]

• [ha...]

• [Th...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you had a good time in Alaska!  I don't take hormones, but there have been lots of threads started on them if you'd like to do a forum search.  Did you bring home any of the fish?  I've tasted some my neighbors brought home, yum!

• 1 month later...
Hi all.Well i was put on the hormone menest for almost a month and had started feeling better than in years but still not much energy or sex drive so dr changed me to estratest which was to strong and made my heart race so she changed it to estradiol and testtestoene compounded ceame,vagifem and every since then im having that darn right sided eye and face pain...i didnt have this on the menest or estraest,but i also cut back to 10 mg prozac on sept 7th and then the change of estragens was made like sept 24 and i noticed the face pain...could be my anxiety as u all know i have had the face and eye pain again.just wondering if i needed the 20 mg of prozac...do any of u think it could be from cutting the prozac i had been on 20 mg since july went down from 50 mg 10 mg a time..im still much better than before but the eye pain drives me nuts...and they said it takes a while to get hormones right,dr thinks i will be able to get off xaanx..yeah..she did tests for my blood hormones..any of u have any experoience with hormones?

Hi,

Wow, you're been put on a lot of different hormones!  :o  I see you found a thread on the forum where someone was talking about their experience, that's the best way to get information around, just keep joining in the discussions.