"need schedule for titration of 0.5 lorazepam"

[ma...]

Hi mandy, I would mix it like Colin stated above that sounds the easiest way to go about it..

as far as how much to take out each day:

ok on your schedule lets look at today, Aug 7....you see in the "ml" column there is a number for each day.

For Aug 7 it is 14ml. That is how much you are drinking today. So once you mix it up and have your 20ml like described above today you will remove and discard 6ml and drink 14ml

You will stay at that same dose until the next date on your schedule which is Aug 12 and then on Aug 12 you will remove and discard 7 ml and drink 13ml....and so on.

Be sure to crush up the entire 1mg pill and mix well with the milk

You can (and probably should) take it as you do now. Most people take Lorazepam 2-3 times per day. Do not switch from taking it several times per day to just once - you are correct, switching to just once per day would be a very bad idea.

Hi Mandy,

I am just checking in with you to see if the titration is going ok so far?

I hope you are feeling well. Remember it may take a few days to get the dosage split up correctly throughout the day to where you are the most comfortable. Please let us know how you are doing.

hope you are well

-Scott

Hello there.

Thanks for asking. I am feeling ok. A little anxiety and havin trouble sleeping, but other then that I feel ok. I hope this is the worst I feel... lol

I am happy you are hanging in there mandy. Remember to crush the pill up the best you can..I mean make it REALLY REALLY fine powder, no chunks at all..I sually spend a while crushing it up with a back of a spoon, and when I mix with the milk, I add a little bit of milk and the crush up more, and then add the rest of the milk and stir for several minutes..I try to stir very vigporously..

and then when I drink the solution, I put water back in the cup, swish it around some to ge the residue that has stuck to the cup and then drink the water to make sure to get ALL of the med that was left in the cup.

It sounds like you are hanging in there, I am very happy. Remember you can always speed up or slow down , the shcedule is just a guidline. I have done both, At first I sped up, and now I am going rather slowly.

If you want to , you can always start a blog, or a journal with how you are feeling day to day. It helps sometime to go back and read it to see just how much progress you have made :)

Please keep in touch and take care

-Scott