need full instructions on how to taper off .4375 mg Xanax

[76...]

Thanks for the round up Scott. I hope that you continue to help as acting-moderator until your account returns to normal and you are a Moderator again.

Thanks for the round up Scott. I hope that you continue to help as acting-moderator until your account returns to normal and you are a Moderator again.

no problem colin, even if I was to never wear the mod hat again, or in the first place (just an example), it helps me to focus on others and try to help them out. it keeps me out of my own head....which tends to be a dangerous place for me sometimes lol....

hope the "summary" helps you some....Patty please correct anything that is not correct, so your scedule can be made up when time permits..if everything in the above summary is correct just let us know :)

thanks Patty, hope you are having a good day!

-scott

[76...]

That is correct, Scott.  Thank you guys.  You are wonderful.  I know we all appreciate the work you put into this site.  Hugs and kisses.

Patty

thanks colin!  :yippee:

there ya go patty, if you need anything, explanation of the schedule or how to prepare the liquid just holler :)

Hi,

Your schedule can be viewed here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-stoneyco-2008-07-28.html

Please print it off in case it is not accessable at the site for some reason. Also, please add the following to your signature in your profile:

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-stoneyco-2008-07-28.html][u]My Titration Schedule[/u][/url].

The numbers before the schedule are mostly for my benefit. You will use two tablets per day. You will make up 100ml of liquid every day, and add ONE powdered pill to the 100ml of milk. You then drink the anmount specified, and take your other pill as desired over the day (as a single dose, or split into smaller doses according to your needs). Once you have finished titrating your first pill, you start titrating your remaining pill.

[76...]

Hi there,

Just came back from seeing this wonderful physchiatrist.  Shocked me!!!!!  He thinks I am doing well on the direct taper so I guess I will stick with that.  I think he definately would have given the liquid taper a chance if I wanted.  I am getting the .25 mg Xanax and it will be easier to cut.  His instructions are to continue with my taper (I brought in a full schedule), consider Valerian and chamomile tea, possibly benadryl if insomnia sets in and EXERCISE.  He says I like to be in control and that is so true.  I was in the office for 1 1/2 hours going over relaxation techniques, coping strategies, etc.  Diagnosis: general aniety related to medical (Levaquin).  Thanks for your help.  Hugs and kisses.

Patty

hi patty :)

so you are going with the dry cutting?..I wish you luck :)

If things do tend to become difficult for you , you can always try the titration if you want ..

I drink chamomile tea all the time and I find it does help me with anxiety and sleep a little bit. I never had much luck with the valerian root, some people have though.

anyways, good luck to you.

-Scott