Serax taper to begin via Ativan crossover

[be...]

Well, there's that all important attitude thing again.  You chose to see the security measures as making you safer rather than being annoyed at the delays, etc.  Makes all the difference. Thanks for reminding me of what I already know but often forget.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

(PSSST - Beeper:  Well, I may have succeeded in jumping off, but I want to wait before I post it in the celebrations board until I'm sure that I can handle it ... so far so good though! I think my trip away helped me to detach from my previous failure, so I decided to try again). 

(Pssst. Good deal, beachrose.  I am so glad to hear how well you sound.  You can do the announcing when you feel comfortable, either here, as a Shout Out or start a new thread in Celebrations. BTW, Elwood dropped his last dose on the 13th but we didn't know it until Saturday. That darn chimp!)

I know you are going to have an exceptional week.  ;D

(still whispering... what are a hoot.  Thanks for the great encouragement Beeper and TS! It's all I need from here on out!). 

Hi Beachrose,

Glad to hear it's going well for you. Good job. Also glad you're feeling better about yourself. A couple days away, always works wonders :yippee: Kel