Important Survey - Please Participate ×

trazadone

[ju...]

I'm not quite sure was this was directed at me bc I take seroquel for sleep nothing else,never tried or been on anything else

I'm not quite sure was this was directed at me bc I take seroquel for sleep nothing else,never tried or been on anything else

No worries Samantha, you're the innocent bystander just trying to help.  This is 7seventeen's thread and you were being helpful, thanks.

Pam :smitten:

Sam --- Duck!

• 3 weeks later...
been on trazadone for awhile have never heard anything bad about it, it has been a blessing with going off of klonopin at least i can sleep at night while going through this

Benny,

I take 75mg of trazodone at night as well and I believe it helps me alot with the klonopin taper.  I do want to be completly "prescription drug free" at some point, so i will probably taper the trazodone at some point too.  I found its water soluable, I may just titrate off of it.  I know its supposed to be non-addicting, but....I just don't trust alot of the literature on these meds anymore. 

Tim