Very tempted to seek help.

[Ya...]

[Ya...]

I'm in my 4th month of my setback and I'm starting to doubt everything . Maybe it's me all along w a panic disorder or depression however during windows I was doing well..

Constant chocking Sadness, panic , anxiety, unbearable DR. Like I'm in a movie 

I'm very tempted to take A.D or try Homeopathy first. 

Im not functioning 

Any positive experiences. 

Edited by [Ya...]
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

[An...]

OP said>>>

I have been off Clonazepam since 6 June 2021 

So, you have been off for almost 3 years. Did you start the K for any of the problems you are now experiencing?

[ns...]
3 hours ago, [[Y...] said:

I'm in my 4th month of my setback and I'm starting to doubt everything . Maybe it's me all along w a panic disorder or depression however during windows I was doing well..

Constant chocking Sadness, panic , anxiety, unbearable DR. Like I'm in a movie 

I'm very tempted to take A.D or try Homeopathy first. 

Im not functioning 

Any positive experiences. 

Hi yazz20

Sorry your having such a tough time.

I tell everyone this so you've probably already read it.

You can watch trey Jones anxiety on YouTube. Hrs really great!

He beat anxiety, panic disorder, ocs ptsd and shares how he did it!

I watch him and I was doing pretty good for awhile until this withdrawal got so intense.  I plan to go back and start over once my Taper is finished.

Also, Emma with therapy in a nutshell on YouTube as well. 

I hope this helps you !

I don't subscribe, I just watch and learn!

Take care 

Ns

[Th...]

Please consider this...if you had windows in the past, you WILL have them again, given enough time.  And that is the million dollar question.  How much time has to pass before you start getting windows again?  No one knows for sure, but if your body was able to heal to the point of giving you windows, then your body certainly knows how to get back to that place again.  IMO, I'd stay away from ADs.  They can help, but can also cause more harm than good and some experience withdrawal similar to Benzo withdrawal coming off of them.  But you do what is best for you.  Peace!

[Ya...]

The extreme choking Sadness is unbearable . Its like I have v v angry Sadness w the extreme anxiety . Same intensity as the day I came off. Did u have this extreeeemeee Sadness and hi intensity choking Sadness. I can't tolerate it . I'm being unfunctional.. I'm afraid thos is not a wave and this is me. I'm sorry for repeating myself . So.sorry but I'm hanging by a thread .

• Like 1

[Ya...]
1 hour ago, [[A...] said:

OP said>>>

So, you have been off for almost 3 years. Did you start the K for any of the problems you are now experiencing?

I started clonazepam for a single panic attack that I freaked out from and caused similar symptoms. But I never had a panic disorder nor depression prior nor anxiety. I was normal for over 16 years before an incident that I took clonazepam for unknowingly. I had a similar experience when I was young 20 years old for 2 years alsp started with 1 single panic attack but never this extreme and it resolved on its own and j lived v happy and normal for over 16 years .

[ro...]
On 10/04/2024 at 15:26, [[Y...] said:

The extreme choking Sadness is unbearable . Its like I have v v angry Sadness w the extreme anxiety . Same intensity as the day I came off. Did u have this extreeeemeee Sadness and hi intensity choking Sadness. I can't tolerate it . I'm being unfunctional.. I'm afraid thos is not a wave and this is me. I'm sorry for repeating myself . So.sorry but I'm hanging by a thread .

I’m 20 months but I feel you deeply. I’m pretty much non functional, akathisia, deep deep depression and sadness that is unbearably constant. I don’t know what to do either but I know there is no way my nervous system can handle an AD

[Ya...]
3 hours ago, [[r...] said:

I’m 20 months but I feel you deeply. I’m pretty much non functional, akathisia, deep deep depression and sadness that is unbearably constant. I don’t know what to do either but I know there is no way my nervous system can handle an AD

3 hours ago, [[r...] said:

Have u had any windows ? It's v challenging when my mind is in constant hase like DR increasing. Either in a panic attack or on the verge . It's hard to feel that u have zero control over anything . I was so tempted the other day to take anything to ease symptoms. 

[ro...]
14 minutes ago, [[Y...] said:

Have u had any windows ? It's v challenging when my mind is in constant hase like DR increasing. Either in a panic attack or on the verge . It's hard to feel that u have zero control over anything . I was so tempted the other day to take anything to ease symptoms. 

I have not had any windows. I had never had a panic attack in my life prior to my ct. But I feel like I’ve been in one for almost this entire time since. I don’t know how my system can calm down. I wish there was something to tak But those days are gone.

[Ya...]
On 12/04/2024 at 01:54, [[r...] said:

I hope u do get windows soon, they r the truth about our future , anything we are feeling now is only temp. When i was in a window , I didn't think about benzo or wd at all nor about suffering , I was feeling v comfy in my own skin, hope this setback leaves soon , it's exhausting.  It creates new fresh negative panicky thoughts everyday, like everytime I try to close a panicky thought mentally , it comes back with vengeance w more panicky friends to worry about . I guess this is a wd symptom.. My biggest fear is this being me and that I will always set my self back with panic or fear of future setbacks, this wasn't the theme of my last wave/setback. Which is weird. 

• 2 weeks later...
[Ya...]

Just an update: 

Within the past week things have improved like by 40% , still morning Cortisol and background anxiety is there but it's much less than last week. I hope this setback is subsiding and the remaining anxiety and Sadness leaves too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain. I'm still tapering and my anxiety is so debilitating too. I can barely do simple task and not getting exhausted. Feel nervous and shaky throughout the entire day. 

I'm just asking God for help and mercy.

On 23/04/2024 at 05:20, [[Y...] said:

Just an update: 

Within the past week things have improved like by 40% , still morning Cortisol and background anxiety is there but it's much less than last week. I hope this setback is subsiding and the remaining anxiety and Sadness leaves too. 

Good to hear.

Meditation helps a lot if you practice it religiously.

• Like 1