Pictures of your food please :)

[PE...]

[PE...]

I thought it would be fun to see what you guys eat so bomb me with pictures :clap:

20240303_184604.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

[Re...]

What a good idea!! Looks good @[ne...]!

I hope I can add to your thread tomorrow, but until then Bon Appetit! :mybuddy:

• Like 2

[Pa...]

Great idea for a thread @[ne...], but could you include a description of your food so we can know the ingredients in case we want to recreate?

• Like 4

[PE...]
1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

Eating time ;D

20240303_190136.jpg

Pork with fat cream and fine chopped red union and apples. Jasmine rice and simple salad with cucumber/tomatos with red vinegar and olive oil. 

:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[Ja...]

Oat bran hot cereal with flaxseed and blueberries 

IMG_3507.jpeg

Edited by [Ja...]
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

[Ja...]

This is seitan with onions with a cilantro salad and veggies 

IMG_3357.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

[PE...]
5 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

Oat bran hot cereal with flaxseed and blueberries 

IMG_3507.jpeg

I could easy have that as a desert @[Ja...] :)

I pick my own blueberries every summer.

• Love 1

[PE...]
9 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

IMG_3357.jpeg

Looks so jummy. It looks like roccolo salad. The green stuff

• Like 1

[Pa...]
26 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

IMG_3357.jpeg

I love arugula, that salad looks delicious!

• Like 1

[Ja...]
29 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

I could easy have that as a desert @[Ja...] :)

I pick my own blueberries every summer.

It does taste like a dessert 

[Ja...]

This is chickpeas with sautéed arugula and toasted tofu and nutritional yeast 

IMG_3642.jpeg

Edited by [Ja...]
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

[PE...]
2 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

This is chickpeas with sautéed arugula and toasted tofu and nutritional yeast 

IMG_3642.jpeg

I eat alot of different peas and chickpeas i think the most. But often have some kind of meat with them except chicken, I don't eat chicken because of how they are treated. 

Many just warm tofu in the micro. I can see you did it proper :)

you make me hungry and i had dinner 2 hours ago lol.

• Haha 1

[Ja...]
7 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

I eat alot of different peas and chickpeas i think the most. But often have some kind of meat with them except chicken, I don't eat chicken because of how they are treated. 

Many just warm tofu in the micro. I can see you did it proper :)

you make me hungry and i had dinner 2 hours ago lol.

Hi new peppe, I love chickpeas too. I didn’t stop meat for ethical reasons but only health reasons.

going through this klonopin taper made me go completely vegan  bc I felt so sick. 
one thing I enjoy is food but the food taste delicious but looks gross in the pictures. 😂 

by the way New Peppe, thank you for this thread. ♥️

Edited by [Ja...]

[Ja...]

When I can’t leave my home l love to cook, it relaxes me and is pretty much the only thing I can still enjoy 

♥️🤩😋

• Like 1

[PE...]
Just now, [[J...] said:

Hi new peppe, I love chickpeas too. I didn’t stop meat for ethical reasons but only health reasons.

going through this klonopin taper made me go completely vegan  bc I felt so sick. 
one thing I enjoy is food but the food taste delicious but looks gross in the pictures. 😂 

Hehe no I don't think it looks gross :)

I eat meat but not every day. If I would live were i could grow veggies all year around I would go vegan i think. We have to import most of it. Do you grow any veggies Jacky?

• Like 1

[PE...]
1 minute ago, [[J...] said:

When I can’t leave my home l love to cook, it relaxes me and is pretty much the only thing I can still enjoy 

♥️🤩😋

I didn't really eat any solid food the last year. Baby food and protein shakes so I'm making up to it now. I love to cook.

Your food looks delicious. 

• Like 1

[Ja...]
3 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Hehe no I don't think it looks gross :)

I eat meat but not every day. If I would live were i could grow veggies all year around I would go vegan i think. We have to import most of it. Do you grow any veggies Jacky?

New peppe that’s my dream to grow my own veggies but I have no energy at the moment. Since my last cut of K my energy has gone down. I do love to cook from scratch but right now my dishes are simple when I have low energy.  I love looking at all foods from all over the world. I’m learning about how certain foods and herbs heal like my favorite herb is cayenne pepper hands down and I love arugula sautéed for some reason I can’t get enough.  I make delicious desserts but they look gross in the pictures. 😝 

what are you favorite dishes from where you live New Peppe? 

[Ja...]

This is my chocolate fudge with nuts and it looks gross but it’s so delicious when it’s done.

i make it with 73% cacao dark chocolate and a tablespoon of coconut oil, I add allulose to sweeten it and I add almond milk and I slowly stir in a pan till it thickens. I put it in the chocolate molds with nuts in the fridge and it’s so good. 

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

• Like 3

[PE...]
3 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

New peppe that’s my dream to grow my own veggies but I have no energy at the moment. Since my last cut of K my energy has gone down. I do love to cook from scratch but right now my dishes are simple when I have low energy.  I love looking at all foods from all over the world. I’m learning about how certain foods and herbs heal like my favorite herb is cayenne pepper hands down and I love arugula sautéed for some reason I can’t get enough.  I make delicious desserts but they look gross in the pictures. 😝 

what are you favorite dishes from where you live New Peppe? 

I'm no fan of classic Swedish food. It's much of different sausages with no spices.. if I eat sassuges I want spicy ones Spanish or Italy stuff. We are a meat and potato kinda land!

I also like food from everywhere. Every part of the world has at least something. I worked as a chef years ago and made freestyle food. Bits and pieces from everything really. 

If i had to choose something I can't cook without I would bring red chili. I can't cook without it. It goes with everything. I have a desert dish I always make with dark choklate and chili. Not too much chili though. Just enough to tickle your toung :)

20240303_215151.jpg

• Love 2

[PE...]
6 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

This is my chocolate fudge with nuts and it looks gross but it’s so delicious when it’s done.

i make it with 73% cacao dark chocolate and a tablespoon of coconut oil, I add allulose to sweeten it and I add almond milk and I slowly stir in a pan till it thickens. I put it in the chocolate molds with nuts in the fridge and it’s so good. 

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

Lol you read my mind

• Like 1

[PE...]
1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

Lol you read my mind

Try some chili with it next time. 

Making good choklate is hard.. yeah that's one thing we swedes are good at!

• Love 1

[Ja...]
2 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

I'm no fan of classic Swedish food. It's much of different sausages with no spices.. if I eat sassuges I want spicy ones Spanish or Italy stuff. We are a meat and potato kinda land!

I also like food from everywhere. Every part of the world has at least something. I worked as a chef years ago and made freestyle food. Bits and pieces from everything really. 

If i had to choose something I can't cook without I would bring red chili. I can't cook without it. It goes with everything. I have a desert dish I always make with dark choklate and chili. Not too much chili though. Just enough to tickle your toung :)

20240303_215151.jpg

NP I absolutely love chili and spicy herbs in most of my foods too 

• Love 1