Important Survey - Please Participate ×

When Does the Depression Begin to Lift

[Kh...]

1 minute ago, [[w...] said:

@[Kh...] you are far from being a wimp! 
we’re all different with different strengths and weaknesses. 

I admire pinster too, he’s wise and full of determination but we are all different and I’m sure he can tell you at times he’s felt defeated and weak. We are also constantly shifting day to day, each one of us has a life behind what we see here in these brief snapshots on a forum.

I’m just wanting to encourage you that you are not a weakling. You pretty awesome from what I’ve seen.

Thanks for the kind words.  Feel like I was awesome but not at the moment. Hope to get back to the old me.  I am hoping same for you !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Wish I had the power to exercise 

@[Kh...]You have been golfing and doing daily stuff, right now you’re in acute, I say it’s not a time to push yourself. You just got back from a major plane trip. Don’t overdo it. There plenty of time for stretching yourself. Listen to your body, your NS has been through a lot.

• Like 1

so this is acute.  I guess ur right 😩

10 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

@[Kh...]You have been golfing and doing daily stuff, right now you’re in acute, I say it’s not a time to push yourself. You just got back from a major plane trip. Don’t overdo it. There plenty of time for stretching yourself. Listen to your body, your NS has been through a lot.

I’m assuming it is the start of acute since you recently finished your taper.

no energy, screaming headache and sinuses, depression, etc all sound like it. It may stay like this or more sxs will pop up.

you can’t avoid it most times, even the best of tapers won’t usually mean the absence of acute withdrawal symptoms.

it’s painful. It’s pretty unavoidable. Try just focusing on making it through today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

no energy, screaming headache and sinuses, depression, etc all sound like it. It may stay like this or more sxs will pop up.

you can’t avoid it most times, even the best of tapers won’t usually mean the absence of acute withdrawal symptoms.

it’s painful. It’s pretty unavoidable. Try just focusing on making it through today.

🙏🙏. Gonna try and nap a bit…be good talk soon 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [[w...] said:

Exactly correct! That has to be the game plan no matter how difficult to get us out of this hell. Thanks for the complements in your posts. That being said most days I still feel bad or worse. Tons of depression, tons of fear, fatigue, constant headaches and vision issues.  I'm not really any tougher than either of you trust me. Most people crumble and never get off the drugs. Neither of you are doing that. I view this as an unwanted war with evil that a third party got me involved with. I try not to dwell on it for my own sanity and my wife (fake it till ya make it) but sometimes a little anger towards "the enemy" will help you focus and clear your head. Something like screw this shit and take a walk.  But yes I have improved and thats what I mainly try to stay focused on although at times it's difficult. I literally drug my body to the gym tonight and lifted some weights with my gas tank on 1/8 full. It did shut off the anxiety. I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow if I can get out of bed and make it to the computer! :2funny:

• Like 2

Khun Kit and widesky: Well I did get some sleep last night after lifting weights at the gym. Exhaustion and body pain was off the charts this morning. By 12:00 noon I was feeling better with better energy and 60% of body pain was gone. I do believe some of the exhaustion is mental more than physical. Take this for whatever it's worth. Keep up the fight and much healing.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Khun Kit and widesky: Well I did get some sleep last night after lifting weights at the gym. Exhaustion and body pain was off the charts this morning. By 12:00 noon I was feeling better with better energy and 60% of body pain was gone. I do believe some of the exhaustion is mental more than physical. Take this for whatever it's worth. Keep up the fight and much healing.

Good to hear you got some rest.  Sounds like lifting can be good and bad?  I am dealing with jet lag after traveling 15 hour time differential a few days ago.  Slept one 6 hour stretch that’s about it. I need to do a little exercise to get some of that exhaustion not to mention the endorphins which I know are good.  🙏🙏

Edited by [Kh...]

On 16/02/2024 at 19:14, [[P...] said:

Exactly correct! That has to be the game plan no matter how difficult to get us out of this hell. Thanks for the complements in your posts. That being said most days I still feel bad or worse. Tons of depression, tons of fear, fatigue, constant headaches and vision issues.  I'm not really any tougher than either of you trust me. Most people crumble and never get off the drugs. Neither of you are doing that. I view this as an unwanted war with evil that a third party got me involved with. I try not to dwell on it for my own sanity and my wife (fake it till ya make it) but sometimes a little anger towards "the enemy" will help you focus and clear your head. Something like screw this shit and take a walk.  But yes I have improved and thats what I mainly try to stay focused on although at times it's difficult. I literally drug my body to the gym tonight and lifted some weights with my gas tank on 1/8 full. It did shut off the anxiety. I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow if I can get out of bed and make it to the computer! :2funny:

I swear being in them was better than being off.  Hope we heal and that mind set changes ! 🤞

Khun Kit: We all get tempted by that thought which is a lie. Most of us have forgotten what "clean" was like. That's the problem. And getting to clean is not for the faint of heart. I've been in this fight too long to not see it through to the end and let the drug sink me further. Staying on just digs a deeper hole and doesn't end well either.

5 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Khun Kit: We all get tempted by that thought which is a lie. Most of us have forgotten what "clean" was like. That's the problem. And getting to clean is not for the faint of heart. I've been in this fight too long to not see it through to the end and let the drug sink me further. Staying on just digs a deeper hole and doesn't end well either.

I know you are correct 👍 

• 2 weeks later...
[Kh...]
On 18/02/2024 at 09:18, [[K...] said:

I know you are correct 👍 

Wow.  Feeling really down.  My ears are just so messed up.  Heavy, pressure, ringing, pain.  Hard to cope.  

[Pi...]

Connect to the higher power. It gives you strength. Every day you survive is one day closer to getting out of hell. With the exception of people here God is the only other person who is going to get it. Been there done that.

• Like 1

[Kh...]
On 01/03/2024 at 20:19, [[K...] said:

Wow.  Feeling really down.  My ears are just so messed up.  Heavy, pressure, ringing, pain.  Hard to cope.  

On 01/03/2024 at 20:19, [[K...] said:

Tinnitus still plaguing me when does it end ugh 😭

• 2 weeks later...
[mi...]

I hope you feel better soon. My friend has a similar problem, she has been suffering from it for months and I can't think of a better solution than to go to a good doctor and get it treated properly. I also always advise her that she can easily order any medications prescribed by her doctor in a Canadian Pharmacy because I have been using it for quite some time.

Edited by [mi...]

[ha...]
On 09/03/2024 at 19:35, [[K...] said:

Tinnitus still plaguing me when does it end ugh 😭

I feel you. There are days when tinnitus drives me nuts :brickwall:

[el...]
On 25/03/2024 at 19:51, [[h...] said:

I feel you. There are days when tinnitus drives me nuts :brickwall:

I know what you are talking about. Hate tinnitus. I'm a musician, pro. I live where it's quieter than a monastery. You muffle a sneeze to not disturb your neighbors. The little bells RING in stereo in the deep quite of the night. I just accept it as my space alien friends singing in their choir for my amusement. Having teleaudiology sessions once in a while helps me to keep my sanity.

Edited by [el...]