Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Agmatine

[Bl...]

Hello, I've seen posts on Agmatine before, but some of them haven't been followed up. It seems promising even though it's not available here in the UK. There have been more recent papers published, this year. Do anyone use this or have experience of using it? Would love to hear from you.

Edited by [Bl...]
Spelling mistake

Ok so I tried agmatine and I was ok on 500 mg, so... stupidity I took the rest of the contents of the capsule (they were 1500mg) so didn't feel to good but still ok. Next day feel usual morning anxiety so did the same. Had a bad reaction, chills, anxiety, depression, quite bad. I think dosage with this stuff is really crucial. Im so impatient without the GABA that I want a quick fix. Kicking myself now as I may have begun a wave😩

Hi @[Bl...], I’m sorry you had a bad reaction but thank you for documenting your experiment here, I hope others will stop by to let us know if they’ve had any success with it. 

Hi Pamster, thank you for responding to my posting , makes me feel that someone out there is listening. I'm still feeling low, trying to avoid the urge to look for the next magic bullet. Hope you are doing better. 

I’m doing very well, thanks @[Bl...], I’ve been recovered a long time.  I remember trying a few things, but that was way before I found BenzoBuddies and didn’t understand what had happened to me.

I ordered these foot pads from China, they were supposed to draw out the toxins through the bottom of my feet while I slept and the proof was the discoloration on the pads in the morning.  That little exercise didn’t cause me any harm but its another example of how desperate we are for help that I would believe a chemical reaction designed to show an intended result would be proof of their claims. 

I hope things settle down and you’re not in a wave.