Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Almost 7 hours! Had to pee twice, but fell asleep again quickly. Best night in ages. Fearing the very worst for coming night...( typical for benzo tapering people, I guess)  :sick:

5.5-6 hours.

Hopin for 7-8.  🙏🏻

Thanks, j. I am too! Time will tell. I’ll be really glad if I can just keep sleeping 4+ hours most nights for now.

First zero hour night since June. It was a good run, and I'm reminded of how much I absolutely do not miss this. Started the same way it always does with me. I start to get really bloated and my pulse races, around 85+ bpm. It then stays like this the entire night and next day. Wish I could figure out what triggers it.

0/10

6 plus hours after taking a Costco OTC sleeping pill.

Went to a grade school/middle school/high school concert and then could not go to sleep once I called it a night.

It's been a week or so since i took the last OTC sleeping pill so took another one.

Another six our so hours of sleep. Left over costco sleeping pill in my system from the night before.

My right arm is hurting about three inches above my wrist. The pain started out several days ago as slight, but is now worse. Tylenol helps some.

Massaging the arm/bone makes the pain worse.

I'll make an appointment with the PCP for next week. Meh

[3a...]