Any in person help in Minnesota??

[sh...]

Hi there! I'm brand new to Benzo Buddies! My name is Sherri, I'm 16 months off 13 years of 3mg prescribed Klonopin rapid tapered alone in 2 months! This has been the hardest thing & the most lonely, isolating hell I've ever gone through & that says A LOT for me! I'm much better than I was a year ago, but still struggling! Is there anyone in Minnesota? I've yet to meet anyone else like me! It's like nobody believes me, even when they say they do! My doctors don't recognize BIND, really nobody does in my life. Anyone out there?

Hi sherri :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I can’t help with your question I am not from Minnesota, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on being 16 months benzofree. Its not unusual to still be suffering this far out, I was still struggling at 16 months, and by 18 months I was feeling great. Withdrawal can be a long journey, a few months can make a huge difference. You did a quick taper, I can imagine how tough its been for you. You should be proud of yourself, to have pushed through it,  I know it will continue to get better. We have a great community of supportive members, I hope someone can help with your question.

I will leave a couple of links to a support board and the  Ashton Manual, It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.

The Ashton Manual

Cold Turkey, Detox& Rapid Withdrawal

Welcome aboard

Magrita