New and Old here

[ro...]

Im new and old here .  Like a dummy i got put back on ,i let my self ,after 13 years off and horriable withdraw in rehab , cold turkey.  My husband got sick and I became his caregiver and it was so much work and stress so i stupiedly gave in .  I was his care giver for a long time and around 4 years ago I started taking 1.25 so thats 2 1/2 pills im trying to get off (i'm on klonipon) Im not going to rehab again .  The brand that I was on is reclled so they pharmacy gave me teva  horriable reaction. Burning stomach,tremmors, headache, just cant tollerate it. im trying to taper these new pills and not sure. My husband did pass away a month ago so im in such greif as well.

im struggling alot and need help and friends.

I’m so very sorry for your loss and the suffering you’re experiencing.

I cannot offer advice, but I can offer support ❤️

So sorry for your lost Robbin. I know the feeling you are on now as far as benzos. I had to reinstate after two years off,taper for a year and fail almost at the end, had to updose but not to the original value. Don't beat yourself to go back to k. Use it as a tool to help you on this difficult situation and then to taper it. Here at BB benzos are devil drugs and they are but sometimes you have to think out of the box and don't feel too guilty about it.

Get stable use the medication in your favor you are going to be ok.

Mice