GABA Sprouted Rice or Healing?

[Ho...]

Well. I just had to write something about my experience because it's pretty cool.

I'm 10.5 months off. I go on the forum regularly to keep up with my blog and 'see' peeps I've gotten to know. Somewhere along the line I read about someone saying they ate GABA sprouted rice and that they thought it helped them.

I've tried lots of things but like everyone else, supplements can be hard to use, diets hard to follow and so I've stuck with the basics: Eat healthy. Exercise. Distract. Avoid alcohol and caffeine. But I decided to try the GABA rice after mulling it over and re-reading the posts. I bought brown sprouted GABA rice. I've been eating it for the past two-three weeks. Either I'm really making strides in healing or there really is something to this whole GABA and your gut thing!

My understanding is that all rice has GABA, but sprouted rice has tons more. Tons. Very scientific terminology, I know. But a lot. Now, I can't eat a big bowl of rice, even brown rice, because I'm not that interested in food. I just eat 1/3 cup about once a day or even miss a day here and there. It took several days and although I've had a few short-lived waves, something has changed for the better in kind of a big way.

I don't know if the GABA rice has helped my body up-regulate GABA receptors in my gut, or if this is just my time to make big strides in healing. But I'm sleeping better, getting involved in things and thinking about projects instead of laser-focusing on how I feel. I'm not just suffering on the floor and trying to distract. Something good is going on.

So I wanted to post this in case others have similar stories and in case it helps someone. Can't keep a good thing to myself, if that's what this is!!

My best to you all!!  :yippee:

• Like 1

It was me who posted about GABA rice.

I’m delighted tThat it’s making a difference to your recovery.

The great thing is that this is a natural whole food, not a supplement or additive so no worries about adverse effects.

I continue to eat it, not daily but often.

Spread the word!

Hardy x

• Like 1

It was me who posted about GABA rice.

I’m delighted tThat it’s making a difference to your recovery.

The great thing is that this is a natural whole food, not a supplement or additive so no worries about adverse effects.

I continue to eat it, not daily but often.

Spread the word!

Hardy x

That's right, it was you! I couldn't get hold of the Minvita brand, but I found some. I have the feeling that I might need to eat more of it that I have been. Went into a wave two days ago. So I made more rice and had some for dinner, and have enough for a few days.

It took a day or two to work the first time, so I'll find out in a couple of days if the GABA kicks things up for me again! Hoping so!

I had to click on this topic because I was so curious, thanks for sharing your good fortune.  :thumbsup:

I stopped eating much of it and a wave hit me. I'm not sure it that's why, but I put some on, had some for dinner and will again tomorrow. If my symptoms lighten, I'll be better about eating it. I'm at 10.5 months post-jump and want to feel that healing!!!

Put on another pot of rice a couple of days ago. I did get a lift the next day, and more of a lift the day after that. Then I forgot  ??? and today, remembered again.  I don't eat all that much so it's easy to forget! But I think there's something about that GABA rice! I'm out of the wave and into more of a window, although I'm struggling with low spirits, which is something that's dogged me for a few years now. Maybe if I keep eating this, it will help with that, too.
  • Love 1