Feeling like you are subtly getting electrocuted

[dj...]

Does anyone else deal with something like this?  I’m guessing it’s a nerve thing.  But, there are some days I’ll get this sort of prickling sensation throughout my body (internal) that feels like I’m very subtly getting electrocuted.  Can last the entire day or even a few consecutive days sometimes.  It’s so uncomfortable.

Can anyone relate?

Sorry I couldn’t respond sooner.  I’m sorry this is happening to you.

Yes, I would get the electrical zaps.  For me, it was worse, if I had or have food with MSG or any hidden MSG additives like yeast extract.  It would do me horribly dirty.  I researched and found that for me additives like yeast extract and maltodextrine and sooo many other additives are like a toxins to a delicate body and nervous system in withdrawal and recovery. 

There was also a wonderful post on Benzobuddies (I couldn’t find the link) that explained the brain and body electrical zaps mean your healing and at least I found this to be true, they have stopped aprox few months post jump. …as many on here say…it does get better, hang in there, it does get better.

Hopefully very soon, when you are healed, then you can pay it forward.

That's a great way to describe it, being subtly electrocuted.  I hadn't been able to describe it, but that's it.  I only notice it in bed, and it doesn't happen every single night, but there's no way to sleep through it or even relax.

Thanks.  ALWAYSHOPE, this is different than the zaps.  The zaps I’ve had are quick and fleeting.  This is just this steady prickling and like my body is sort of humming.  More like one of those bug zappers people hang outside their doors or on porches. 

I refer to this as "buzzing."

I still have it in my extremities sometimes, and it usually is when I am really tired or having anxiety. I always have chalked it up to my super-sensitive central nervous system response since I put it through so many changes both on benzos for so long, then c/t wi/d.

It doesn't bother me since I know it's not indicative of anything bad going on. Kind of like I have accepted my tinnitus.