American addiction centers?? Anyone?

[AT...]

I know detox centers aren’t usually the way to do this but I’m suffering horribly and unable to make any more cuts at this point. It’s so so horrific I can’t function at all.  I can’t even move off the sofa. My doctor seems to understand how horrific it is and her advice is just holding a bit longer before cutting again but I’m so afraid. Does anyone have experience with American Addiction Centers?  They have locations all across the country and seem to have very good reviews as well as having 30-60-90 day treatment options. I just need help. I can’t do it alone. And no hospital in Atlanta is willing to check me in and withdraw me, I’ve tried. And the only detox centers we have here are 7-10 days max. I’ve taken these as prescribed the entire time. I am not an addiction. I am dependent. Just like about everyone else on here. But I need help. Any suggestions?  I don’t was looking at their locations in Laguna California and in Dallas TX.

Hi Patrick, I know this is not what you want to hear but in this case I would listen to your doctor and slow down instead of trying to speed up. I was bedridden for half a year like literally not even speaking, vomiting every day all day, no sleep. I still feel horrible but I got better by holding for months.

Hey Patrick, so very sorry this is happening to you. Just wondering if you are doing any adjunct therapies, like accupuncture, massage, psychotherapy or hypnotherapy? I see that you made a significant drop in April, maybe your brain is still adjusting. These extra therapies can be helpful to some especially during a hold. Saying prayers for you. Eileen