Low blood pressure/ hypotension normal in withdrawal??

[Bi...]

It explains the dizziness I've started getting but is low blood pressure caused by withdrawal too? My blood pressure is about 87/60 right now. Slightly dizzy but nothing major.

Thanks as always

Hi Birdypie,

I have been through phases of this type of really low BP.  It was in the first year and now rarely gets that low but mine got down to 86/48 once.  Freaked me out but it came back up.  After that phase I've been through some times where it spiked up kind of high as well.  Mostly it's normal but I've definitely experienced both. 

Take care,

Helen

Hi Birdypie,

I have been through phases of this type of really low BP.  It was in the first year and now rarely gets that low but mine got down to 86/48 once.  Freaked me out but it came back up.  After that phase I've been through some times where it spiked up kind of high as well.  Mostly it's normal but I've definitely experienced both. 

Take care,

Helen

Thank you for putting my mind at rest! It was 82/56 earlier. Felt dizzy on and off all day

Thank you again

Angie

You might try to eat more salt. My bloodwork sometimes shows low sodium which I think some other buddies have listed as an issue. Some electrolyte water like Nuun tablets can be good for boosting your sodium too.  Hope it levels out soon. Be careful not to fall!

Helen

• Like 1

You might try to eat more salt. My bloodwork sometimes shows low sodium which I think some other buddies have listed as an issue. Some electrolyte water like Nuun tablets can be good for boosting your sodium too.  Hope it levels out soon. Be careful not to fall!

Helen

Bless you Helen, thank you.i will try eating a little more salt  :)