New symptom- dizziness

[Bi...]

New symptom arrived this morning. I've not had any dizziness since very early on so class it as new plus it feels different. I've nearly fallen over twice already. I feel an inner trembling and the usual low anxiety. I'm 6 months since my cold turkey. IS THIS NORMAL???? AND...I just came over extremely dizzy and felt as though I was about to pass out omg..am I dying?? It feels like it right now.

I've been off benzos for 6 months and this is extremely sudden. Please tell me this is normal? My symptoms were easing a little and had a huge window but this is terrifying me

I’m 10 months seven days in Benzo free and yes, I still suffer with bouts of dizziness that comes and goes was washing dishes just a few days ago turn your turned around and almost fail. Comes and goes crazy

It's insane isn't it? I'm still slightly dizzy today and now my speech is slightly slurred. I still have head pressure on my temples, slight headache and slight weakness there too.

Each time another symptom pops up it catches me off guard. I'll take the dizziness over the rapid heartbeat and anxiety any day though as unpleasant as it is! Not so much the extreme dizziness though.

Thank you for your reply. I hope you're feeling better soon!