My Feet hurt of all things

[Ba...]

Sorry for posting so soon but my feet are killing me! They feel like I’ve done a 14 hr shift. Good grief I haven’t read about people’s feet hurting like this. I went hiking in the mountains of North Carolina and my feet felt nothing like this. Anyone else have aching feet?

Absolutely in months 4 and 5 I made two different appointments with the podiatrist thanking in my mind I was going to have to have surgery but the pain subsided. I canceled both times I’m a few days shy of 10 months of benzo free, and my feet still bother me from time to time, but nothing like the four and five months. looking forward to the other thousand symptoms leaving but I have made great progress in 10 months. Hope this helps we can do this together.

I have pain in my feet that comes and goes. It's always specific to one area, usually the ball of my foot. It's really tender and hurts to press on/put weight on. It lasts around 24 hours and goes away then comes back. Is that similar to what you feel or is yours all over and always present?

The pain I’m feeling is similar to being at work all day long without sitting. I feel like I’ve been to work and walking on the hard floors. Solid aching feet. Just hope it lets up soon.