LadyDen’s 3 year milestone! BE ENCOURAGED!

[La...]

I am so happy for you, and I appreciate your encouragement so much!  It is so nice to have someone come back and let us know how they are doing, and it is so helpful to know you are healing and living life! 

Thank you!  You are a blessing!

Enjoy your drives!  Take care and keep going!  You are so special!  :smitten: :smitten:

How sweet of you and thank you! You keep your head up, eyes on your healing and trust the process. You are a warrior! I believe in you that you got this! Let time pile up and watch the magic!  :thumbsup:

Dianne, Garden, GG, Live, GP, Begood and Hardy…

THANK YOU!

I’m so excited, happy, and so many good feelings. I’m looking forward to my new wonderful life. I’m already living it so I’m just going to watch it get better and better.

I hope this post gives everyone who sees it much HOPE! My love to everyone! I’ve got the dearest friends here. I wish you all could come to my wedding! But I will have you with me.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you sharing this beautiful story, Ladyden.

I just reached my 2 year milestone. I really hope that I will feel better in a year from now. Thanks for giving hope.

Hugs, Jørgen

LadyDen:  Congratulations to you on your engagement.  So excited and happy for you!      When are you getting married?

Thank you sharing this beautiful story, Ladyden.

I just reached my 2 year milestone. I really hope that I will feel better in a year from now. Thanks for giving hope.

Hugs, Jørgen

Jorgen yes you keep holding on. Congratulations on your 2 year milestone. Some good things for you to look forward to is…mostly everyone start turning some good corners ( feeling better, better and longer windows, symptoms and waves milder, etc) after the 2 year mark. This certainly happened to me. Not in the way I thought…it was a slam then better, a slam then even better then a “ tap” instead of a slam and so on. Don’t let these slams or taps discourage you. It’s just in preparation for more healing. Keep your eye on the healing prize. I don’t see any reason why you won’t get better IF you give your brain the space to do the repairs WITHOUT interrupting it with introducing it to things it can’t handle right now. Time is your dear friend! I’m happy to give hope. That’s why I posted this. I wish everyone who gets better would come back to say so. Other buddies need to hear it. I know I sure did!

Big hugs and thank you !

LadyDen:  Congratulations to you on your engagement.  So excited and happy for you!      When are you getting married?

Thank you sweetheart! It will be next year. We’re still pinpointing a date. Wishing you love and continued healing.

Engaged!?!??! What?!???❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

Omg congratulations lady den xx what beautiful news!!! I can’t wait to be ur bridesmaid! Let me know when I’m flying over 😎 just prepare urself for some aggressive dancing at the reception coz we are getting down guuuurl yewwww!

So happy for u my beautiful friend x wonderful news xx

Omg congratulations lady den xx what beautiful news!!! I can’t wait to be ur bridesmaid! Let me know when I’m flying over 😎 just prepare urself for some aggressive dancing at the reception coz we are getting down guuuurl yewwww!

Yes ma’am I’m engaged! 💍

Get your flight ready girl and don’t wear an ugly dress 😂 You’re hired to kick off the dancing!  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the congratulations! Love you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

LADYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been awhile so I logged on and checked cause I knew you would be hitting your 3 year anniversary around now since we started on this forum around the same time!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :smitten: :smitten:

I am so happy for you in your healing! You so deserve to be putting this all behind you, but ENGAGED as well?  OMG!!!  You are a formidable force in staying SO POSITIVE through all of this and you have been rewarded with LOVE AND HAPPINESS :smitten: :smitten:

I am tearing up for you here  :D

LOVE AND SMOOCHES my dear!  I'll search for all the posts I missed on this :tickedoff:

Yes ma’am I’m engaged! 💍

Get your flight ready girl and don’t wear an ugly dress 😂 You’re hired to kick off the dancing!  :thumbsup:

I am gunna get a bad perm and wear some babies breath in my hair tho! Haha!

Yewwwww dance captain look out! I’m gunna show u yanks how to party 🤣🤣🤣

Love u back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LADYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been awhile so I logged on and checked cause I knew you would be hitting your 3 year anniversary around now since we started on this forum around the same time!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :smitten: :smitten:

I am so happy for you in your healing! You so deserve to be putting this all behind you, but ENGAGED as well?  OMG!!!  You are a formidable force in staying SO POSITIVE through all of this and you have been rewarded with LOVE AND HAPPINESS :smitten: :smitten:

I am tearing up for you here  :D

LOVE AND SMOOCHES my dear!  I'll search for all the posts I missed on this :tickedoff:

Deanna!!!!!!! Wow how I’ve missed you sooooo much! Thank you for stopping in as well as the congrats. Yes I’m doing much better. How are you doing now? I’m praying that you tell me you’re well and happy too. I think about you often. You and Shayna were one of the first people I connected with here. Wow we had such fun days even in our acute. You will always be a special friend to me, Deanna. I do love you, lovely lady!

I teamed up too when I saw this post!

Wow….just wow!

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹

Yes ma’am I’m engaged! 💍

I am gunna get a bad perm and wear some babies breath in my hair tho! Haha!

Yewwwww dance captain look out! I’m gunna show u yanks how to party 🤣🤣🤣

Love u back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I wouldn’t expect any less from you! Awesome! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ummm…we need to discuss the bad perm….don’t do it! 😂

I’m just kidding about the perm. I think my hair would jump off my head and run into oncoming traffic if I was actually going to perm it 😂

I’m just kidding about the perm. I think my hair would jump off my head and run into oncoming traffic if I was actually going to perm it 😂

Love u ❤️

Love u ❤️

Back at u honey x so happy for u 🎉

Ha LadyDen,

Congratulations with your milestone. It is super that you have improved so much. That life is almost normal again. Hug hug hug! Jerry

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And of course congratulations with your engagement!!  :smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ha LadyDen,

Congratulations with your milestone. It is super that you have improved so much. That life is almost normal again. Hug hug hug! Jerry

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And of course congratulations with your engagement!!  :smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Jerry for the congrats and for being such a supportive great friend as I went through this journey. I hope that I was as much support to you as well. You’re one of the ones that was here when I came and you extended your hand in friendship. I don’t have the words to thank you! But you know that I always believed in our healing. You are now finally off the zop and I’m so proud of you! I know you’ll continue to heal. I’m cheering you on my friend!

With my love to you ❤️

Lady