18 months off Nerve pain, early RISING, and Inner Trembling

[Ba...]

:-\

Anyone this far off from a fast taper still dealing with these symptoms? The nerve discomfort ismuch better and my sleep is broken . I wake up at around 5:30 am to inner tremors. They don’t seem as bad as before but are  still extremely annoying. To my understanding , cortisol has causes the early awakening. If it weren’t for that i could sleep much better. The intense drill like tremors that are somewhat painful have subsided for now. So yes, there’s a constant low to moderate tremor that abruptly changes without warning into a fast painful drill like tremor. It feels like I’ve been hit with a wooden plank. Just wondering if anyone can chime in and share their experience. Sorry to sound redundant.

• Like 1

I can see you’re still pretty uncomfortable but the fact you can recognize improvement is great!  I never could, I kept thinking I was just as sick as I was the first couple of weeks off the drug, stupid lies it tells us.  :tickedoff:

That inner trembling was my last symptom to leave and I still remember the day it happened, I’m sure you’re ready for that.  Have you been able to determine if anything sets the changes off like stress or an emotional reaction to something?

• Like 1

I agree with Pamster, benzos do tell us cruel and stupid lies. I felt the same way. I always, always thought I was the WORST case on BB ever. I couldnt recognize minor progress, because as soon as one symptom faded, another would take its place. I began to think I would be the only person not to heal. I hid this because I was ashamed of it. Now, isnt that a stupid lie? Those benzos were whispering in my  injured brain:N "You do need me. Im the only way you will feel better." Literally, the ONLY thing that prevented me from reinstating was my deep and strong distrust of doctors back then. And I am so glad I did resist.

Annie

• Like 1