100 days

[jo...]

100 days off.

Still have symptoms.  Brought on by stress.  In a wave right now.  Made the mistake of going to the protracted board. 

J

Congratulations at being 100 days off (102 now)! You're doing great. Sorry you've hit a wave. There can be a lot of them, unfortunately. Do your best to spend very little time on the boards, because inevitably you will gravitate to the horror stories.

Congratulations at being 100 days off (102 now)! You're doing great. Sorry you've hit a wave. There can be a lot of them, unfortunately. Do your best to spend very little time on the boards, because inevitably you will gravitate to the horror stories.

Too late.  I went on the protracted board and have been pacing with akathisia since.  I'm approaching crisis.  Thinking of hospital even though its a very bad idea.  I'm on 48 hours no sleep. Fear and anxiety at all time high. 

Too late.  I went on the protracted board and have been pacing with akathisia since.  I'm approaching crisis.  Thinking of hospital even though its a very bad idea.  I'm on 48 hours no sleep. Fear and anxiety at all time high.

Feeling better.  Got about 5 hours sleep so crisis has calmed.  Thank you for the support, hereforhelp.

I can't agree more, I realized this a.m. that I am not helping myself by dwelling, reading, and focusing on my wd sxs too much.  It's hard to pull away from the boards as I don't have anyone around to talk to except here, my senior forum, or facebook.  I can't be around people much at all, and feel fortunate I live alone.  But I looked to see how you were doing hereforhelp and found your statement and it's just reaffirming what I have to do.

Keep busy elsewhere, exercise, cleaning, just anything to keep my mind off my woes.  Thank you much for sharing this note as it's exactly what I needed to see this a.m.  Take care, and I'll just do my "blog" once in awhile with everything positive I can think of  :thumbsup::smitten: Denise

Feeling better.  Got about 5 hours sleep so crisis has calmed.  Thank you for the support, hereforhelp.

Really glad to hear it, jonyob. Sorry you went through a rough few days. Hope things keep getting better and better. This is a marathon. Keep running!

I can't agree more, I realized this a.m. that I am not helping myself by dwelling, reading, and focusing on my wd sxs too much.  It's hard to pull away from the boards as I don't have anyone around to talk to except here, my senior forum, or facebook.  I can't be around people much at all, and feel fortunate I live alone.  But I looked to see how you were doing hereforhelp and found your statement and it's just reaffirming what I have to do.

Keep busy elsewhere, exercise, cleaning, just anything to keep my mind off my woes.  Thank you much for sharing this note as it's exactly what I needed to see this a.m.  Take care, and I'll just do my "blog" once in awhile with everything positive I can think of  :thumbsup::smitten: Denise

Glad you're keeping yourself distracted, Denise, it works wonders. Thankful I could give you some encouragement too. Take care as well!