Macrobid Antibiotic - anybody have any experience with this - for UTI - scared

[Ho...]

Saraann I think that one of my co-workers told me once that she has taken cipro for certain things and you know what she has now?  The worst case of heel spurs that the dr has ever seen.

I had heel spurs several years back. OOOHHHHH, they are painful :'( I found a remedy though. It's called Acid-A-Cal by Enzymatic Therapy. Even the local Karate Teacher used it with success. I do not recommend taking it if one is tapering though. I tried a few supplements early on in the withdrawal stage and they made things worse for me. Am trying to get nutrients through foods and beverages. Many of the foods & beverages that have helped have been mentioned on BB. I eat a handful of walnuts every day, drink milk, eat lots of fruit and veggies...I do not add salt...I noticed if I added very tiny amounts of salt, even sea salt, the tinnitis would be much greater. I do take a probiotic every day, and have had no problems with it. When I had a bladder infection...I used D-Mannose with excellent success, BUT, this does not work for everyone. "God Bless Us Every One"....T2

• 4 years later...
I have taken macrobid several times for a UTI during my taper and had no side effects. I just finished a round of Levaquin and had several side effects. Feel better.

Thank you

Yes levaquin is a nasty one-- one to avoid I think w benzos

No doctors seems to know that though only Ashton :(