Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

I’m new here

[Ch...]

I’ve been clean from flubromazepam for 2 months after a 2 year run of 4/6 mg a day (3 pressed bars).

I’m here for support related to protracted withdrawal. I wasn’t tapered off properly, after going to a detox they tapered me off in 1 day using phenobarbital.

I’m having lingering symptoms such as poor quality sleep, waking up frequently, nerve pain and poor peripheral circulation, muscle spasm, tension in my head and neck, and head pressure.

Hi Chiefmojorising :hug: Welcome to benzobuddies

We are happy to have you here. I am really sorry this happened to you, unfortunately this happens far too often. Withdrawal symptoms are just awful, but they are temporary.  You will be okay, symptoms will settle down and go eventually so hang in there.  Try to distract, put your mind on anything other than withdrawal.  We have a great community here, our members are a caring friendly bunch and will help you all they can. You will receive a lot of support here coming from people who know exactly what you are going through.

I am leaving a link to the Ashton Manual there is a wealth of information there about benzo withdrawal:

Ashtons Manual 

Here are some links to post withdrawal boards:

Post withdrawal recovery support.

Cold Turkey, Detox& Rapid Withdrawal

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

To allow others to see where you are in the process  so they can better support you, we ask that you create a signature.    To do this, go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita