Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

18 years on benzos 3 years off

[...]

I have been off now over 36 month after a long hard 5 year tapper . I live my life these days feel 85% better these days but i am looking for help or personal experrince with other health situations in my life now and dont want to cause myself any issues god bless

Hi jja :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I'm glad you decided to join the forum.  Congratulations at 3 years off,  I am pleased to hear you are living life 85% recovered.  I am sure our members will help (if they possibly can) with any other health issues you are dealing with.  It’s not unusual  to still experience lingering withdrawal symptoms this far out.  Some of us for whatever reason, take longer to recover, I am sure you will keep getting better with more time..  You’ve come to a great place for support, please feel free to post to any of the dedicated boards.

I will leave a few links to resources:

The Ashton Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.   

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita